**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• wheezard
    wheezard Posts: 3
    Options
    Today was day three for me! I started P90X a month ago and decided to switch to Insanity because I feel like I need the cardio more. Now that I have a couple of workouts under my belt, I am thinking about adding in some P90X upper body work outs a couple times a week. Would love some support! Add me!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I just finished P90x and started Stronglifts 5x5 this week. I did Insanity a couple years ago and still have the DVDs. I'm going to try and do a couple workouts a week for some cardio. I did plyo this morning and realized how much I missed Shaun T! Except for the last round of Level 1 drills/Ski Abs/In-and-outs, that is :)
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wrapping up my 5th week of Insanity and I'm feeling awesome!!! Looking forward to some new virtual workout buddies!

Add me! Let's burn some calories!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    day 3 for me!!! feel free to add me and kick my butt couse im getting crazy by now lol!
  • blott1987
    blott1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just started round 1 of insanity. I could use motivation so feel free to add me if you've just started too!
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Had a little real life setback that set back my start date. Took my measurements today and am starting Insanity tomorrow....my husband (who actually needs to gain weight) is starting it with me. We are going to do this together. :)
  • ptreasures
    Options
    Hi all,

I just started Insanity today and wow did it make me feel out of shape. I have been workout out 6 days per week for the last year but I guess I was not getting enough cardio. Would love to have more friends to keep me motivated and help get me through the 60 days. I really want the Insanity T-shirt so I am going to give it everything I can.
  • jonnyp04
    jonnyp04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm starting Insanity in a couple of days, looking forward to it. If any wants to add me feel free :)
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    looking for insanity friends..... im on my 3rd day and its tough but I plan to move forward doing the best I can.
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This is a tough program! The more friends the better to help push threw!! This will be my third attempt to finish, I haven't been able to make it threw month two yet! All help needed please and thank you!! I will give same support back!
  • jonathanmhobson
    jonathanmhobson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i will be doing the fitness test tommorow and starting the programme with my partner. Anyone who needs motivation or a friend on here please feel free to add!
  • bremca28
    bremca28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add Me I just started also!!
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just started week 2 of insanity. Would love to hear from some peopl who've been through it already or still doing it and how you're coping with it - see if we can help each other through to the end. Feel free to add me :)
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I just started - on day 3! Only 57 more to go! :flowerforyou:

Add me if you'd like! I'll try to update my diary every day too.
  • livelaughlove2121
    Options
    Hi all, just completed the fit test and I am wayyyy out of shape. But I guess we all have to start somewhere :) Add me, I really need people to be accountable to so I can make it through the next 59 days! :)
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Hey - I just finished Insanity this past Sunday. I'm currently in my "recovery" week before I start my p90x/insanity hybrid. Feel free to add me :)
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I just started my second attempt at Insanity on Monday. I'm following the elite nutrition guide and being sure to get ready for my workouts. I just can't wait to be in shape, and just in time for summer and my boyfriend's birthday! A few things I've been having trouble with is keeping the insanity recipes exact and dealing with how sore I've been. Other than that, I'm as happy as a clam :)
  • kelseyljones
    kelseyljones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on Day 24 of Insanity. I love it, but I'm actually at the same weight I was when I started. I have lost about 4 inches total from hips/waist.
  • miaotiaox
    miaotiaox Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everybody. I am on Day 3 of Insanity. Feel free to add me though no matter what day you are on!
  • aroderick19
    aroderick19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all! On my second week of Insanity! It's tough but I really want to finish it! Feel free to add me! :smooched: