Week of April 8th Challenge!!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to another weekly challenge!! We are continuing with a new challenge so everyone should be able to get on board.

We have a leader board!!!

Deanna149 :flowerforyou:
Sarita66 :smile:
Lissa0040 :flowerforyou: :smile:

Completed last week with flying colors! Good job! EVERYONE earned the flower for trying something new-- kudos!

Don't forget to report your progress to be included in the leader board either on this board or private message me.

Let's get things moving! I dialed it back a little to encourage new people to jump on board! We will be back full force! Keep it movin'!

****This week's goal Changing it up a bit! *****

250 minutes of cardio or 15 miles on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running with a pedometer.
5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
8 cups of water 5 days
2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days
For a bonus flower ** Do one workout this week that is out of your comfort zone. Get on a different machine or try a new class.

*** For an extra bonus -- start one new conversation on the board this week.

If you are new jump right in! We report our results on this strain every Sunday night to be included on the leader board for the following week.

Welcome to the newbies take a minute to introduce yourself to each other.

My name is Melissa and I look forward to meeting you all! We can do this!!

Replies

• squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day 1
    More then 2 servings of fruit and veggies
    And 1 day in the green
  • karmahealer
    karmahealer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm back :drinker: Did my one hour yoga today...great start to the week :flowerforyou:
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm DOING it! How is everyone doing?????

I have been pretty good so far----weekends have been rough lately, but I am tackling this one head on......next week I am going on vacation with my adult kids and a grandaughter, so I need to make THIS week awesome!

How about YOU???
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cardio- 574
    5 days in the green- Check
    8 cups of water 5 days - Check
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days This was harder for me but got it in.
    For a bonus flower ** Do one workout this week that is out of your comfort zone. Get on a different machine or try a new class.
    Jogged on a busy track instead of treadmill. This was out of comfort zone being other people were around.

Did this as well. Hope everyone had a great week!
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    400 min - Cardio
    5 days - in the green
    7 days - 8 cups of water/day
    6 days - 2 servings of fruits and vegetables

** not sure if it counts, but tried a Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout - tried doing the high impact version and got as far as 10 jumping jacks (eww what a feeling) so ended up doing some modifications but go through it with minimal mods.

• alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

250 minutes of cardio or 15 miles on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running with a pedometer.
    5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
    8 cups of water 5 days
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days

I did NOT get my cardio.....I had about 150 minutes----stupid knee!

5 days in the green
    Got my water in
    did Fruits and Veggies

I tried a video from Jessica Smith---dance walking

I started a conversation about water :wink:

So, not quite making it all the way---but maybe a little honorable mention? LOL

Already started this week off well, with 45 minutes if cardio, a good meal packed for work, good groceries at home.

I am off to Arkansas with my grown-up kids----but not till saturday. Hoping to not be too bad while gone. taking my swimsuit for extra exercise!
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow good job everyone! I am a dope I forgot about the bonus this week but did get everything else done!