To whom it may concern

Options
thedean1td1
thedean1td1 Posts: 24 Member
I am new to the group and thought I'd introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Dean, and I thought we could support each other on this journey together to better health. My high weight was 741#. My current weight is 577.9# and I am down 163# with about another 350 pounds to reach my goal of 220#.

I hope to hear from you soon, if you'd like to friend me, please mention the group name in the message box as I have a tendency to decline people if they don't.

I hope you have a super day.

Dean

Replies

• StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Dean! I am impressed with your progress so far- what an amazing change you must have made in your lifestyle! There are a lot of great people here on MFP who can be very motivational- I especially like the success story threads. It reminds me that the work I'm doing may not give me instant gratification, but it definitely pays off.

Best of luck- I hope to see you around!
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! I know it took a lot of dedication and hard work!
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Welcome:)
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dean, your stats are amazing. I was on your home page the other day when you sent a friend request but haven't gotten on here much to comment. I look forward to getting to know you more on this journey together.
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Wow Dean! You are doing such an amazing job! You rock!!
  • CGarner41412
    CGarner41412 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow dean!!! That is an amazing journey so far!! You are an incredible person and a motivator!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Dean! You are already quite the inspiration to us all. I admire your dedication and hope that we can continue on our journeys together here on MFP!