Level 1

Replies

• RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Just finished Level 1 Day 1 about an hour ago... I'm so afraid of how my legs will feel tomorrow! Lunges killed me!

Just have to remember that one month from now, I'll be looking good and today's workout would be a joke! :tongue:
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Sometimes it takes a couple of days to feel the ache (if it happens) That's why if your shoulders really hurt you can do a different body part that day and let them do the shoulders.
    I forgot what level 3 was like but there were exercises I didn't like or didn't do well and I did similar ones with the same effort. You just have to keep moving, she's right, it might be a long 20 minutes, but it's 20 minutes. :smile:
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Level 1 Day 2 - A tiny bit better than day one - my push ups are still very sad haha!
  • jenzam82
    jenzam82 Posts: 3 Member
    Just did day one of week one. Watching it, I thought this looks easy. Doing it, I thought I was going to die. I feel great though that I made it through. Can't wait to see how much I improve as the days pass.
  • I just finished Day 3...easier than days 1 and 2, but I wasn't feeling super motivated or into it today. At least I got it done.
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    I just finished Day 3...easier than days 1 and 2, but I wasn't feeling super motivated or into it today. At least I got it done.

Exactly what I was going to post!!
    Today easier but I didn't want to do it!!!
    BUT WE DID IT!!!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Yeah, I think now that I know what the moves are I am going to mute Jillian and put on my own music or an audio book to keep my brain occupied.
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    I just finished day 2 week 1 I am sooo sore! I am going to switch levels every ten days.
  • JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    Hi all!!

What day are you on? Day 5 of level 1

How long until you switch up? I'm not sure when to start level since I found this online and don't have the actual workout dvd.

This workout is no joke!! I was so very sore the first two days. I am not as sore now but I can still tell it hurts. Oh and for some reason one of the hardest for me is the jump rope!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    I did Level 1- day 3 this morning.
    Day 1 killed me....sweat was dripping off my face (and I thought I was in decent shape from cardio and weights...WRONG!)
    Day 2 yesterday morning, it was way better than the first day. Hit the gym with husband for cardio - did 40 mins on ellipitcal.
    Day 3- this morning. I could not keep up. I'm really sore...esp my calves. Going to stretch a whole lot after work today.
  • MsAnn07
    Yeah, I think now that I know what the moves are I am going to mute Jillian and put on my own music or an audio book to keep my brain occupied.

I mute Jillian and put on some really loud exercise music! Makes the time pass much faster!! Her voice is sooo annoying! Lol
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    I'm thinking I'll have to mute her too, sometimes, I just need to stop for a second so I don't pass out, and her telling me no rests just makes me wanna smack her. Gonna build a fast beat playlist I think, any suggestions on songs?
  • MsAnn07
    I'm thinking I'll have to mute her too, sometimes, I just need to stop for a second so I don't pass out, and her telling me no rests just makes me wanna smack her. Gonna build a fast beat playlist I think, any suggestions on songs?

Soo true abut socking her..
    I'm a little (a lot) older then most of you but I love to work out to Eminem and Lil Wayne. The beats keep me going!!
  • JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    LOL at wanting to sock her. I know she kills me when she says I want you to feel like you're gonna die! Oh believe me I do lol!
  • helloitsali
    helloitsali Posts: 10 Member
    Today is level 1 day 3 for me! Day 2 was super rough for me cause I hadn't slept for two nights before it, but I decided that if I was going to commit to this, I was actually going to follow through. What workouts are you guys all doing on top of it?
  • MsAnn07
    Today is level 1 day 3 for me! Day 2 was super rough for me cause I hadn't slept for two nights before it, but I decided that if I was going to commit to this, I was actually going to follow through. What workouts are you guys all doing on top of it?
    I do 30 min on the elliptical and some stationary biking. Try to get an hour in ontop of the 30DS. I need all the help I can get!
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member

LOL @ smacking her! Especially when she talked about how good the burn in your stomach is during bicycle crunches.

I like listening to "Bulletproof" by La Reoux (or however) when I work out. Also Britney Spears, pretty much anything by her makes me feel sexy. Lol.
  • helloitsali
    helloitsali Posts: 10 Member
    Wow nice!! I have been trying to do stuff on top of it, too. Right now I'm in a Zumba class twice a week and have been trying to go to the gym too, but the gym is a 20 minute walk from my dorm and I'm super duper busy and just don't have the time to invest in that. Over the summer I'll have more time though hopefully
  • badtastebetty
    If you guys are looking for good playlists (because I imagine we all have different tastes in music) check out songza.com - full of free and awesome playlists for all musical tastes!
  • badtastebetty
    Hi all!!

What day are you on? Day 5 of level 1

How long until you switch up? I'm not sure when to start level since I found this online and don't have the actual workout dvd.

This workout is no joke!! I was so very sore the first two days. I am not as sore now but I can still tell it hurts. Oh and for some reason one of the hardest for me is the jump rope!

It's recommended to switch at 10 days. The second level should be easy to find on YouTube.