month 2

Options
Up at 5.30 am all raring to go and my Max interval circuit broke on me today, gutted was a understatement...off to work i went feeling gulity i had not trained on my lunch i dashed to the shop where i purchased it from and luckily enough they swapped it to then get home after work for the DVD player to give up too ( i am sure someone is telling me not to do it) so off out again to purchase a new DVD player it is now too late to do it tonight ..has anyone ever done Max interval circuit and Max Plyo back to back, i am thinking of doing this tomorrow so i am not behind on my schedule although my rest day is Friday i am not sure what is best to do either back to back tomorrow and have rest day Friday or use today as rest day and train straight through for 9 days

Replies

• esmo13
    esmo13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I personally have not started month two yet but If it was me I would probably just do the workout I missed on my rest day because I could not do 2 back to back. I guess if I was going to do them both tomorrow I would do one in the morning and one at night but I know i couldn't go 2 hours.
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If I were in your situation, I'd do Max Interval Circuit tomorrow, Max Interval Plyo on Friday and make Saturday your rest day. Then just continue the schedule as planned.

Doubling up on those 2 workouts in one day would be quite the challenge though! I think you'd get more out of it by doing them on separate days.

Is your DVD player the only thing you have that plays DVDs? If your computer has a DVD player you can use that. Also, most gaming systems like PS3/Xbox allow you to watch DVDs on them.

Good luck!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    If I were in your situation, I'd do Max Interval Circuit tomorrow, Max Interval Plyo on Friday and make Saturday your rest day. Then just continue the schedule as planned.

Doubling up on those 2 workouts in one day would be quite the challenge though! I think you'd get more out of it by doing them on separate days.

Is your DVD player the only thing you have that plays DVDs? If your computer has a DVD player you can use that. Also, most gaming systems like PS3/Xbox allow you to watch DVDs on them.

Good luck!

Definitely. Do NOT double up on those DVD's.
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks for the info guys for some reason the DVD just wouldn't play on anything, i was like a frantic woman ha.. i will do what i missed yesterday today and see how i feel later on tonight to do what should of been today's if i don't feel up to it i will just do it Friday to what would of been my rest day. at least i am reassured not to do them back to back.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Or simply leave it out. It's only one day :laugh: