Intoduce yourself

Options
Hi all. My name is Sharon and i'm trying to lose 20lbs. I have a busy schedule as most of you and want to find the motivation to lose the weight. Hopefully with your help and I do it..

Replies

• CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Simone Renee I'm glad to be here let's support each other:heart:
  • paulaj1887
    Options
    Hello, I'm a wife and a mother of 5 kids.:love: I have 80 pounds to lose and I need lots of support to get to my goal. I need to lose the weight before I become total l handicap. I just started wearing leg braces on both legs. I have a disease called Charcot-Marie- Tooth. The end result for me is I’m going to lose the functions of my hands and feet.:sad: As I said I need lots of motivation to exercises, and to eat healthy.:smile:
    41446084.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • neybaoso
    neybaoso Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, my name is Neyba, Im currently a college student and I just want to be healthier and fit. For me, the hardest part is to keep going, as in I can do this for about a good week but then I stop. I just need some motivation to keep going. :smile:
    I started this off at about 140 or so, I stopped around 135, it wasn't till recently that I started watching what I was eat and now I'm at a proud 130.9. My personal goal is between 125-127. I know that I'll be gaining weight soon because of the mussel that I will get and I accepted that. All I need is some support and I will give it back. :heart:
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    H my name I Jill I work with children and right now I am trying to lose at least 20LBS . It's really hard lately and I hope for all the support I can get.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Cole, I am from Auckland Nw Zealand.

height 155cm
    current weight 75.9
    goal 60kg

I am looking for same support. a few weeks ago I visited my brother (7 yrs old than me) in hospital due to his life style. And meet up with his twin who's life style has also take a toll on him and relized I didn't want to end up like them 7 yrs from now
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi my name's Joanne. My goal is to lose 15 kgs. I've been cleaning up my diet and exercising, hopefully I'll be successful!
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kathy and I began maintenance a couple of weeks ago. I'm thinking challenges will help spice up my maintenance so I don't get lazy and gain. But mostly, each new challenge will make me stronger and healthier.

I started the 30-day squat challenge this month and it really helps to always have fitness goals even after you get to your weight goal. I keep feeling better instead of , "ok....I'm done!"

Can't wait to start. :)
  • Lyns1976
    Lyns1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lyndsay

I'm 4ft 11 and currently 169 pounds and miserable with my weight.

Starting a clean eating program today and back to interval training and tracking my progress on MFP

Spent 20 years having a really bad relationship with food but I am now in control of that in a positive way and ready to lose weight sensibly and healthily :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ginger. I'm currently 217 pounds trying to get down to 130 or so pounds and I'm getting married in March 2014 so the more motivated I can get the better! I'm also suffering heavily from seasonal depression seeing as how there is STILL snow on the ground! Today is the first sunny warmish day I've seen in nearly 6 months lol! As soon as the snow melts my fiancee and I are going to be hiking in the woods almost daily :D I'd like to try and prepare for it by getting up and moving before then though so I hope joining this group helps me with that! I have a hard time getting motivated (no clue why?) So if any one wants to show me some "tough love" please do and thank you!
  • IslandMack
    IslandMack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jean:)

I've always been good at working out & keeping my weight down but this last year I started a diet every other day. I am moving country in May for work & I dont want the size of my backside grabbin all my attention so I've promised myself Im going to take it seriously. I've 38lbs to obliterate (courtesy of all the one last choc bars the night before my new diet lol:)) But some friendly competition might be just the thing, I'm not competitive but I've got to try something diff coz my ol skool style aint working anymore. So lets get busy :)
  • IslandMack
    Options
    Hey Ginger

46lbs lost fair play to you girl, its hard to motivate yourself if your feeling down but your obviously not letting that stop you so you should be very proud of yourself, just think of all the motivation you will have once the sun start shining :)
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi im Vikki,
    Im a Mum to Harley whos 2.
    My goal is to get to 9 stone :0)
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Marie I am currently 199 lbs and would like to get down to 150 pounds no really end date as to when but would like to be 20 pounds lighter by my birthday in June. My kids do keep me active since I am a SAHM but still need to make sure I am making better food choices for me as well as them thankfully my daughter loves fruits and veggies wish my son was the same but sicne he is only 3 I am hoping that will change.
  • angelaspikes2012
    Options
    I'm Angela. I'm awife and mom of 3 kids. When i started my journey 1.5 years ago, i was at my heaviest, 300lbs. After having my last child, i decided it was time to change. I needed mom time so i could have more time with my kids in the long run. I've lost 93lbs so far. At first, it was hard to stay motivated but i found co-workers who pushed me....now I'm the motivator. I really enjoy working out. I can feel the difference when i don't workout. I still want to lose another 50-60lbs. I'm here to motivate, help as much as i can...whatever it takes to get us going in the right direction!
  • IslandMack
    Options
    Wow! Get it girl;)
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Denise, and have been on MFP since the end of January. I've lost close to 14 lbs so far, and am really really getting close to breaking out of the 200's ( This week 201.6). I can't wait!! And I never want to go back to the 200's.

I had my son March 2012, and then turned 40, in August. So now I have a 1 year old and a 17 year old and I realize how important it is for me to be healthy so I can be around as long as possible for both of them! I also want to have more energy to run around after my almost walking one year old!

I've always struggled with my weight, but I do like to excercise and I LOVE food in general LOL. The good thing is I also like healthy food too, so I just have to keep my life organized enough to make good choices and find time for myself to exercise.

I am also in a Biggest Loser type of competition with my work, and the final weigh in for that is Mid-June, and that has some $$ prizes, so I really want to do the best I can do. ( And more importantly to get closer to my goal weight of 150.)

I love MFP so far, and although I've had off days, I'm so thankful to have a community to help me get back on track! It is invaluable. I hope to be able to give support to everyone as well, as there is power in numbers!

:drinker: I need to remember to drink more water!!

Can't wait to be part of this challenge!