April 14th Challenge

Options

Replies

• heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    TEAM SACRIMONI!!

I joined this challenge to kick-start my motivation. I recently moved to CO and in January I got off to a good start with the weight loss, but as time kept on I started getting lazy with my workouts and started skipping them a couple times a week. I am so thankful that I started this challenge. I have very supportive team members and made friends on here that I may have never made. They are supportive even when I post something that isn't even related to the challenge and sometimes that support from them is all I have. I am so thankful for those ladies!! :)

Also, got those 50 crunches in!!
  • mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I joined because I needed the motivation to do something everyday. Some of the challenges have been tough for me but that's the whole point. I'm loving the daily challenges and the amazing people I am meeting.
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I joined the Sopranos to be accountable to someone other then me. I am at a challenging point in my weight loss as I have not weighed less than the weight I am at now in 30+ years.

I must be honest I don't know what the Sopranos are. lol
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I joined the challenge because I thought it would be a good way to help keep me motivated. LOL I thought the challenges were suppose to be simple things like drinking more water, or eatting more fruit/veggies... Overall I am glad I joined, and I would totally do it again. I have had to youtube several of the challenges to see how they were done, but they are awesome moves that I have never tried before. I challenged myself to doing the daily and bonus, even if I didnt think it was possible. I have to admit I am capable of doing more then I ever thought I could. I want to thank Sean, Lisa and my crew, yall have pushed me to keep going =)
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I join the challenge when a good mfp friend missmegan invited me . I want to join because I had a miscarriage. And that would have been my 3 child if the baby (dont know if boy or girl) would have lived so I was about 180 before the pregnancy and after the miscarriage I was 210 sad depressed and feeling really bad about my self in every way . I have been losing weight but I honest ly have no idea what im going as far as exercise deit anything to lose weight . Im asthmatic so I cant do much cardio so the work out dvds were out. So I thought at least the challenge will help me learn some exercises and connect with people who know how to safely lose weight and get healthy. As a bonus my son 5&7 have been joining me on all my challenges . So I have truly enjoyed the challenge.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    To kick *kitten* and spit nails!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    what the hell else i gotta do? i need all the incentive i can get:-)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined this challenge to meet like minded people, regarding weight loss and exercise. Thought daily challenges would add some variety to my day. 50 crunches done.
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I joined the challenge to change up my routine- doing the unexpected because we never know what task The Don will put before us. I also wanted to meet others who are in various phases of their journey and learn from each other.

50 crunches completed!
  • Tymeshia
    Tymeshia Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm joined the challenge to push myself and to get support from others.
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to set a good example for my daughter's, to lose weight, gain strength and energy, and to keep up working out for a lifetime, also to receive and give encouragement to others, also I've always like mafia shows and movies!
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to keep myself motivated to lose weight and exercise. I know that my crew is depending on me to do my part and this helps keep me moving at times that I might not do so.

50 crunches done
  • MurallyAnn
    MurallyAnn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to mix things up in my daily routine. I enjoy the support I recieve from everyone and find I am not alone in this weight loss journey. We learn from eachother and we share in our ups and downs and give that little PUSH when needed! I thank you all!
    50 crunches... done!
  • Crystalagain22
    Crystalagain22 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I already posted my why, but decided to throw 50 crunches in as I was kind of out of commision yesterday! Crystal, Team Sacrimoni
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    At first I wasn't sure, but my instincts said, what the heck?! Why not challenge yourself? Well, it's definitely been challenging, but I'm so glad I'm in this! AND I'm part of the kick *kitten* Sacrimoni team which is a huge bonus!

Didn't get to the gym today since I was gone all day celebrating my husbands birthday. I had the best piece of peanut butter pie while celebrating that is going to require me to step up to the added bonus! Off I go!
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to help me stay motivated to stay active on a regular basis. I am a stay at home farming mom to 4 teens and I work with my hubby daily-- so being active is much needed to be able to keep up with everyone's schedule and our work on the farm. I also want to be a role model for my teens (3 boys and a girl) to be active! I usually am on the recumbent bike or treadmill for part of the time when we watch tv as a family and when I tell the kids and hubby what my daily challenge is they are my cheering section and my encouragement! As a bonus for me I am working towards losing the last 20lbs which would bring my total loss to 70lbs. It has been a long and challenging journey with this loss and have been able to keep the biggest part of the weight off for over 5 years and this challenge is helping me work towards this goal!

BONUS: 50 crunches!!! GO TEAM PAULIES WALNUTS!! :)
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to have fun and to push myself a little harder everyday!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    I joined this challenge because I was tired of not being motivated, and tired of losing and gaining the same 10 pounds. I hoped with the motivation of a "team" that I would be more likely to actually do something LOL
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    trying to find new motivation to keep going forward instead of giving up
  • trh160
    trh160 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge to keep me motivated & accountable in my weight journey. I like the challenges. It forces me to change u my workout routine.

50 crunches done