Clean Eating Friends in the UK?

Options
Hi Guys!

Wondering if there are any fellow clean eaters from anywhere in the UK here? I'm in Scotland :-)

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I do try but I am not always that good, processed Weight Watchers for instance, but I try & stick with natural fruit & veg which is the easier part
  • Bebe1000
    Options
    Not in the UK, but a "clean eater" who has lived there a lot and now lives in New York. How's it going for you?
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    hiya

im in scotland as well x
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Wondering if there are any fellow clean eaters from anywhere in the UK here? I'm in Scotland :-)

Hi I'm from North Wales I try to eat as 'clean' as possible, choosing organic when I can too feel free to add me :smile:
  • Saralou1
    Options
    Hey guys! Thanks for replying! It's going ok so far, was 2lbs down last week and weigh in day is tomorrow so will see how I go! I have lost 20lbs in total (started on WW last year) and now on the final push to get another 7lbs off to get to my initial target weight. I discovered clean eating online and have been cleaning up my diet ever since. Still having too many carbs though I think! Carb lover :-) How are you all getting on? I've been doing a lot more exercise too so thinking I might start measuring inches, Bodycombat tonight - tough but enjoyed it!
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to make new friends in the UK. I am keen to learn more about clean eating, and I am already very health conscious and generally eat well, mainly organic vegetables and am trying to cut out sugary foods I eat hardly any processed junk now. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    also in scotland :-)
  • laudavis086
    Options
    Hiya

In the UK - from the Cotswolds - have been clean eating for the last 2 - 3 weeks so am a real newbie but liking it so far! xx
  • Tabytha13
    Tabytha13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live in the south of England and I always buy organic & free range where possible. I love local produce too to try to keep those food miles down.

I do enjoy cooking, when my 2 girls were small I made everything from scratch (Annabel Karmel was my saviour & I still use her recipes) but annoyingly after a good start they're now getting fussy beggars and prefer Birds Eye fish fingers to my home made ones *tut* but I look at the packaging for everything.

I remember James Wong saying on one of his programmes, if you can't pronounce or don't know what an ingredient listed on a packet is, do you really want to eat it???

Good advice, I think Lol!
    x

(Feel free to add me as a friend)
  • Jullessi
    Jullessi Posts: 38
    Options
    Also from scotland, always cooked from scratch but have in the last few weeks committed to clean eating. Couple of mistakes but learning a lot and liking it.
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ooh glad to see some English peeps!! :D
    I'm from Rugby but I live in Yorkshire now!

I eat pretty well generally but my diet goes up and down so I'm in the process of gradually really cleaning up the rest of my diet bit by bit! But I looove it! :D
    Xx