Zombies Run! 2

Options
Comes out April 16th on iOS & Android. :drinker:

Just thought I'd let people know in case you are like me & finished season 1 already & have been waiting 6 damn months for the new one.:grumble:

Replies

• dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    And it will be free upgrade for everyone who already owns and plays Zombies, Run! Starts with seven missions, and then three per week going forward.
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! I'm pleased to hear it will be free, it was a pricey app to start with
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo excited!!! :) I haven't finished season 1 yet, but still so glad there will be a season 2!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Without giving away any spoilers.... Does the current story have an "ending" or is it left hanging for part 2?
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Without giving away any spoilers.... Does the current story have an "ending" or is it left hanging for part 2?

It's left hanging....like a damn soap opera at the end of a season. *kitten* kept me waiting months & months.
  • FitAtFortyFour
    FitAtFortyFour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    According to their website, it looks like anything beyond the first seven missions requires a season pass that you'd have to purchase, it seems. Their blog is actually not super clear on it but here's the link:

http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/post/41197087047/zombies-run-2-mission-structure

I've actually not done ZR!1 yet. Starting with the 5k training first. About to end the 2nd week and super excited for my run in the morning!!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    From Zombies, RUN! Blog:

Launch day is almost upon us! …But then what?
    The wait is almost over! Zombies, Run! 2 is just a matter of days away. Hours, really. Yes, we’re still on track to release on both iOS and Android on April 16th. We promised to keep you updated if anything changes and, thankfully, nothing has.

In case you didn’t see our previous post on the subject, Zombies, Run! 2 will be an update to your current Zombies, Run! app. Which means that if you already own Zombies, Run! you won’t have to purchase Zombies, Run! 2; you already have it!

This update includes seven missions from Season 2 - four story missions and three side missions. We know that some of you will blast through these quite quickly, but don’t worry. There’s plenty more where that came from!

The week of April 29th will mark the start of our weekly mission releases. We have over sixty missions in development right now which we’ll be making available at a rate of three a week. That’s two story missions and one side mission every week. All brand new. Buying a season pass will give you access to these as and when they become available.

Don’t worry, there’s no pressure to play them all as soon as they’re released. Once they’re out, they’re yours to play whenever you want.

So prepare yourselves, because if you thought Zombies, Run! Season One was intense, you ain’t seen nothing yet…
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am really excited about this! I have just started using Zombies, Run and I had just about decided to hold off on those missions and do the 5k app before continuing, but now I want to catch up on everything so I can be up to date and get the new story with everyone else. Eeek! I can't run that much all at once. :-) The podcast sounds fun too but I suppose I will have to hold off listening to it in case of spoilers.

I love this app so much...it actually makes me want to get out there and move.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Today is the day. I'm waiting .... I'm holding my breath. I wanna use it tomorrow. I'm sick of season 1
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the update for iPhone.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    They've finally released the update.

I've lost the ability to complete the supply missions I've not completed yet.

You have to buy the new missions.

Missions (even old ones) have to be downloaded individually before you can play them.

The build your base thing that I wasn't interested in now appears more convoluted.

There appears to be nothing new about the actual running aspect, we shall see later. I can only hope 4 and 8 are dead. Especially 8.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    They've finally released the update.

I've lost the ability to complete the supply missions I've not completed yet.

You have to buy the new missions.

Missions (even old ones) have to be downloaded individually before you can play them.

The build your base thing that I wasn't interested in now appears more convoluted.

There appears to be nothing new about the actual running aspect, we shall see later. I can only hope 4 and 8 are dead. Especially 8.

SPOILERS DUDE!
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    It's not spoilers, I just find them irritating.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    where do you buy a season pass? was looking on the android market and their site but havent foudn it yet.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    where do you buy a season pass? was looking on the android market and their site but havent foudn it yet.

You install the update, the payment is requested in the news section of the updated app when you run it.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I just saw the update in my iPhone and downloaded. Now I'm itching to go for a run
  • dragon1ady
    Options
    Wait, what? Downloading the update locks all unfinished supply missions? Is this true?
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    Wait, what? Downloading the update locks all unfinished supply missions? Is this true?

They've disappeared from my list. Android.
  • dragon1ady
    Options
    Thanks for checking that. :)

Since I haven't finished Season 1 yet, I might hold off on doing the update then. I like having Supply Runs available for when I don't have time for a full workout but still want to get a run in.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    Thanks for checking that. :)

Since I haven't finished Season 1 yet, I might hold off on doing the update then. I like having Supply Runs available for when I don't have time for a full workout but still want to get a run in.

I had only done 2. Both completed and uncompleted have disappeared. I was going to save them for when I got ahead of the story (3 a week isn't enough).

So unless they fix this, I'm going to get stuck.