Level 1

Options

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I wondering if I can skip a day..it's so beautiful in CT today, 60's, I want to walk/run for an hour or more and then I have a lot to do around the house, raking, cleaning and errands. That beats 20 minutes but if I'm not bushed, I'll do it late tonight.
    My weight has stalled and I want to mix it up a bit.

Go enjoy the day! I am mixing it up today as well, and tomorrow I am doing yoga. I'll be starting the shred again on Monday.

I did, it was a good hour, walk, then jog a bit, until I was tired. I did Pilates later and will pick up shred on Monday too.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 all done. I'm finding it harder and harder. Huff, puff, grunt, moan.

But I can put my hand on my heart and say that I AM NOT phoning it in. I make those 20 minutes count.

Looking forward to moving on to L2 on Thursday morning - even though I've heard it's horrid. I might try the 'landmark' black trousers on that morning, see if the button's getting any closer to the button hole.
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 today ( decided i'm going straight through for faster results. At least for level 1 anyways)

So I stepped on the scale today I started at 167 and i'm 160 today! Go me!!!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 today ( decided i'm going straight through for faster results. At least for level 1 anyways)

That is fantastic. Well done. I'd be happy with half of that.
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Way to go!! I will weigh in on Friday ... I'm on day 6 level 1!!
  • catz4ever45
    catz4ever45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do L1D6 tonight and i see a change in my cardio I absolutely love the feel of it at the end
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 complete!

This song came on during the last part of the workout. Sooo befitting for me!

I'm not afraid
    To take a stand (against this weight)
    Everybody
    Come take my hand
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm (30DS)
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just letting you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    day 8 done! I'm feeling a burn again, and my abs are definitely feeling it, but i'm down another pound and feeling fantastic about that! I might even check out see how my favourite pants are doing, hopefully the fit soon since the weather is getting nice! Good job everybody!
  • Hummingheart
    Options

WOW - Go you for real!!! Good job!!!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 6! Rewarded myself with some banana mango "ice-cream" (just the two fruits frozen, and blended together).

I'm definitely seeing the changes after not doing it for two days. Tomorrow is officially tattoo so it'll be true no-exercise day. My legs are still sore from the kettle bell class on Saturday, so it'll be nice.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    The penultimate day of L1. I ache, but not so much that I don't want to do it. Last day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to some different moves.

Might treat myself to some music tomorrow, now that I know what Jillian is going to say at every point (and now that I know when she says 'a couple more' sometimes that means about eight more and it gets up my nose.

Rantlet over.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it through Level 1!
  • katerbees
    katerbees Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job everybody!
    I took the weekend off but did water aerobics and walked 5 miles saturday and hiked 7 miles on Sunday.
    So tonight I will be doing L1D5 but I will be doing it with my friends because they want to try it :) I'm inspiring my friends to get into swimsuit shape lol
  • kailexx
    Options
    Just finished day 9! I can breathe today! I've lost 3 pounds so far, I haven't checked my measurements, but i'll have to soon since I am doing the hunger games challenge, so hopefully i see some improvement there! My pants still don't fit so i know im not there yet!
  • MsAnn07
    Options
    Super failure today :mad: Only 12 minutes of the shred day 7. Too tired..first day back to work after months off and I've been up since 4:30 am it's now 8:13 pm. Soo disgusted with myself. I'll try again tmrw. :explode:
  • kailexx
    Options
    Super failure today :mad: Only 12 minutes of the shred day 7. Too tired..first day back to work after months off and I've been up since 4:30 am it's now 8:13 pm. Soo disgusted with myself. I'll try again tmrw. :explode:

It happens! just pick back up tomorrow, we all have days! Don't be disgusted with yourself! You're still awesome for doing this much already!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,360 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 DONE! I did this after walking 4.39 mile in 62 minutes and spending 60 minutes on my other challenges. That last -- side lunge raise the weights to eye level -- exercise gets me every time! Eye level ends up somewhere around my shoulders! It was a good day!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options

You got stuck in and did what you could. That is way beyond not trying. Hope you have more gas in your tank today.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    So, last day of level 1.

I have lost 2 lbs (great, don't care about this so much - last time I managed only 6 days of level 1 and I gained a bit).

More importantly, I've lost an inch off my waist which is amazing. And I can SEE the difference. I need it to work its way down to my hips and belly. Very motivated to get on to nasty L2S.

They were the only things I measured today.

I hope to catch you on the L2 thread. x
  • MsAnn07
    Options
    I did it! Up at 5:30 am, day 7.5 of the Shred complete! Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement regarding my non Shred workout.