Starting JMBR Monday April 15

Options
Hi all, I have my DVDs and will be starting on Monday April 15, I'm looking to support and get support....please add me so we can work together...

Thanks

Replies

• heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail and going to start on Monday as well!! I will add you!
  • Chelsund
    Chelsund Posts: 8
    Options
    yup I am starting my second round of JMBR Monday April 15 also (it's been a year since the last time) Let's keep each other going, it is an amazing workout :)
  • lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Monday as well. Yay for support. Will you be doing a check in on here? Is anyone planning on doing the 7 Day Kickstart? And are you following her meal plan?
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    I will be starting Monday as well. Yay for support. Will you be doing a check in on here? Is anyone planning on doing the 7 Day Kickstart? And are you following her meal plan?

I'm gonna do her kickstart workout, not sure yet if I am going to follow the kickstart meal plan. What about you?
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My copies were ordered yesterday with my polar HRM not sure if I will get it in time to start on Monday or if I will have to be a week behind you.... But would love to have some peeps to go through it with!
  • Chelsund
    Chelsund Posts: 8
    Options
    I am going to do the 7 day kickstart too, but probably not the meal plan but I will stick to the 1200 calorie model with low carbs high protein - I think it'd be great to check in here with one another- maybe at the end of every week?
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow. I initially started last week with the kickstart, but I failed at that because I was still finishing the 30DS. So tomorrow I am going to start with week 1 :) I hope we can all check in, and share our progress photos:) Is anyone else adding any cardio or other workouts to the BR?
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started last week, so I will be doing the same workouts as you that start this week. Add me if you'd like. I love the program and had a great first week of doing it.
  • ChelseyTamblyn
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well!! Are you following the meal guide too?
  • Jcoll77
    Jcoll77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started today then I saw this board. Look forward to all the motivation.
  • bsimon989
    bsimon989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I stared last week but was only able to do 3 days so I'm restarting week one... today. GREAT first workout to the week. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement!
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    Workout 1 done!! Have to take my before picture right now... uggghh!!
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you guys....

Are you strictly following the body revolution workouts or doing any extra? I want to continue to walk when I start this work out and don't know if it will hurt my results, meaning I want to walk in addition to my Body Revolution workout for the day. I plan on making my walking my cardio for the cardio days anyways unless the weather is crappy then I will do her video. I just have a problem with doing a video for my cardio, ya know?
  • lulubell35
    Options
    I am just following the 1200 cal per day along with her workouts, I'm such a picky eater I'm not sure if I could do it....
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday as well! Woohoo!
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Day 4 done! I am doing extra cardio every day either before or after the workout, and the days that it is cardio day I am doing the 30 Day Shred.
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    Doing double workout today to make up for Friday and Saturday... How is everyone else doing? Any 1st week results?
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Doing double workout today to make up for Friday and Saturday... How is everyone else doing? Any 1st week results?

Nice :) I decided not to take a rest day so today I did cardio 1 and workout 2.

No results seen or felt yet but when I did the 30DS (about 2 weeks ago I finished) it was about 10 days in that I really started to feel tighter. I'm guessing this is what is going to happen with this workout.

I'm not feeling like they are super intense which means I don't feel like I am really working myself so I am adding extra cardio for fat loss. I am hoping BR tones me though!
  • heathercarver96
    Options

I'm excited for week 2. I did the kickstart week doing a workout in the AM and then in the PM. I lost 2 lbs. I did not strictly follow her eating plan. But I did try to limit my carb in take. (I failed at that today. I always do horrible on the wknds). The first workout 1 and 2 I felt sore, but after repeating them the second time I was not. I guess I need to up my weights.
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Last day for workout 1!!! Anyone else feel as if they burn more calories for workout 1 than 2???