How hard is Phase 2?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Staring this on Monday! How easy/hard is it compared to Phase 1?

Replies

• flaca0131
    Options
    It's not so bad, cardio two there are less lil breaks you get but the last two weeks, phase 7&8 I stayed on them for an extra week cause it was Kinda tough BUT its to be expected. Asking as you show up, you'll be fine. Good luck!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It is a little more challenging...but, makes you feel so strong when you finish. 7 & 8 are the best!! Cardio 2 was my favorite and I still mix it on my workouts. Enjoy!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The first time I did 7&8 I thought they were extremely difficult, but now after doing them 2 times it feels good...I still have use some modifications but each time I do it I can do a little more.
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just did workout 7 for the first time, this one is my LEAST favorite :(
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm definitely finding it a tough workout, but its doable. I think its supposed to be a challenge. You've got to push, really, to progress and get the results so while I scream and cry DOING it, I know I'm getting stronger. :laugh:
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't think 5&6 are too bad... honestly sometimes when she starts a move i laugh and go yeah right and then i find myself kicking butt at it... just keep pushing...

i still modify some of the plank moves and some cardio (can't do zig zag jumps with a bad knee)... but you'll rock it i'm sure!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't think they are that much harder. If there were no phase one and I started cold on phase two.... ugh... that would have been ugly. But after doing phase one, phase two is just the progression.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    7 and 8 are hard but good. By far my least favorite is still 5. I hate the circuit with chest presses, crab, repeat. ugh.