Do you let your dog/s sleep on the bed?

Options

Replies

• SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yes, my two Chihuahuas sleep under the sheets at our feet and the cat usually climbs onto either myself or my husband.
  • sunnysophie
    Options
    I have a Jack russell, A yorkie cross and a little chihuahua. They are supposed to sleep in their beds which are at the foot of our bed...but they always sneak in during the night. I love it when they do because they are my own personal hot water bottles! It's my fella who likes to kick them out! My chihuahua is tiny so often gets away with hiding where he cannot see her!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    We have three dogs. 24 pounds, 18 pounds and 4 pounds. Sometimes we let the 4 pound dog sleep with us, but only about once a month.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My dog doesn't, but my pig does.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When I'm REALLY lucky, my dogs (a 100lb Rottie and 80lb Shepard) actually let ME sleep on the bed.... :huh:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Oh hells no!!! LOL I have two Rottweilers and they sleep downstairs.....They play really rough therefore trudge a lot of dirt around cuz the smaller one usually ends up on on his back rolling and covered in slobber! LOL Not to mention all the dust/mud considering they killed a lot of the grass in the yard....Its impossible to give them a bath everyday just so they could hop into the bed!! LOL

But they get plenty of cuddle time..just not in the bed!! LOL
    [/quote
    I'm with you! I also have 2 Rottweilers, A 128 pound girl and 124 pound boy. There would be no room for me and my husband. Besides they like it on their twin bed next to us! Spoiled Rotten Rottens!]

Feel your pain....both of you :wink:
  • suzysweetpea
    suzysweetpea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, my pug dog Rosco does, and he follows me all over the house too and bathroom
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well.. We have an 8 month Puggle. We crate trained him and he always ended up waking up in the middle of the night for a potty break. I got lazy one night and allowed him to sleep with me. He slept through the whole with no potty breaks. Now he sleeps with me every night. Most mornings now I actually get up before him. I have created a monster!!

0033_zpsc46aade2.jpg
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! They are our furry friends.
  • serofex
    serofex Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have one dog I allow on the bed because she sleeps like a rock and never wakes me up. The others like to get up and tap around at night and my border collie gets all huffy and offended whenever I move in the middle of the night.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When I'm REALLY lucky, my dogs (a 100lb Rottie and 80lb Shepard) actually let ME sleep on the bed.... :huh:

Loooo that is too cute! My poodles sleep with me but theyre both tiny. Notwitstanding their sizes, they really know how to position themselves so my bf and I are reduced to hanging on the edges of either side of the bed.
    Smh dogs
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    hahahahaha no, my dogs let ME sleep with them in the bed LMAO. But seriously it's true. Tempest & Eli are bed hogs and my husband and I (more so my husband) have to sleep around them.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yup. It's very crowded on our bed. We have 2 Chihuahuas and a cat. We put a footrest at the side of the bed so they could easily get on and off the bed during the night.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a king size bed for my dogs; two labs and a weimer take up a lot of space...thankfully my new furbaby is happy sleeping on his blanket at the foot of the bed.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yes I do! My boyfriend doesn't, though, so when he comes home (he works nights) they are shoo'ed off.
  • baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For Christmas my Rottweiler got a set of doggie steps so she can get on the bed without me boosting her back end up. Sigh ..... yes, I've turned into THAT type of person.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Sometimes all four of them sleep with us. Makes for a crowded bed. lol

BEDTIME.jpg
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I sure do. I wouldn't have it any other way :smile:
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes they sleep with me and they beg at table they are both spoiled rotten. wouldn't have it any other way
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When I moved from FL to GA, my dog was in the crate during the day while I was at work and also at night while we slept. He started panting and whining anytime you put him in the crate, and would start up again as soon as the alarm went off....there was no "snoozing" anymore...

So we started having him sleep with us on the bed, down by our feet, and now....when the alarm goes off, all your hear is snoring from him. It's much more peaceful. Except when his heavy 55 lb butt ends up on your feet halfway through the night lol