Body Revolution Phase 1 day 1!

Options
MissE4410
MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
Who's with me? Starting today. April 15th? Ive done mine! Im hoping we can use this post to check in regularly:)

Replies

• lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am!! Workout 1 done!!
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Sweet:) im happy someone is gonna do it all at tye same time:) I am finding it much easier than the 30 day shred but I'm sure I just spoke too soon:)
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too!! Day 2 done! Sore arms!
  • MissE4410
    Options
    I started yesterday too!! Day 2 done! Sore arms!

Awesome :) Welcome!
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Day 2 - done! I added a 15 minute cardio routine, as I want to make sure I am getting enough cardio in. My goal right now is to lose fat and then after the BR I will work on toning.
  • lulubell35
    Options
    Started Monday, and feel great!!! Hopefully it continues...good luck to you
  • VeganTrish
    VeganTrish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started Monday! So far, so good. Looking forward to the cardio workout today!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - done! I added a 15 minute cardio routine, as I want to make sure I am getting enough cardio in. My goal right now is to lose fat and then after the BR I will work on toning.

NO FEAR - BR will tone you!!! My arms and abs and back are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! My legs are much better - but that was my worst area to begin with so it does take longer.
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    Missed workout 2 yesterday, husbands birthday. So im going to yesterdays and todays workout when I get home from work.
  • VeganTrish
    VeganTrish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Survived Cardio 1! Intense, but doable. I know it only gets scarier from here on out, but I'm ready!

How is everyone calculating calories burned? I don't have a HRM. For workouts 1&2 I logged them as "Circuit Training, general" and lowballed the calories to about 240.

Oh, and my chest and arms hurrrrrrt, but it's a good hurt! And I'm still feeling those sumo thingies from Monday, lol.
  • MissE4410
    Options

NO FEAR - BR will tone you!!! My arms and abs and back are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! My legs are much better - but that was my worst area to begin with so it does take longer.

Awesome :) Thanks for your post :)
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Day 3- DONE! Did anyone else find todays cardio really easy?
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    Day 2 Workout 2 and Day 3 Cardio done! Making up for yesterday!

I agree Cardio seemed a bit easy, I am thinking of switching out JMBR Wed. Cardio for my Zumba class that I normally go to on Wednesday.