Week 2 Shred and results

Options
I lost 2 pounds my first week. I am happy with that since I only worked out once and I was not perfect on plan. I'm still motivated and looking forward to week 2. I have zumba class tonight so that should burn plenty!

Replies

• taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job Michele, I lost 1 lb on my first week. I am excited because I have not lost any weight in 6 months. I am going to follow week 2 and see what happens.

Let's do it.
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OK...my official loss for round two week 1 of shred was 4.6lbs...and that was without any exercise!!! I love it!!!
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    WOW!!! Everyone is doing amazing! I'm so glad we can continue to motivate each other! I love sharing the journey with you! Yay!!!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Just checking in....week 2 is going great. I am loving the smoothies because they are quick and I don't have too much food prep to do. :smile:

I have worked out every day this week. Looking forward to finishing the week strong.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I started working out this week and feel great about that. I had another slip up last night so of course I was extremely emotional this morning about it! But I am doing well today. I sometimes, don't get all of the snacks in.
    Have you tried naked juice smoothies? They are pretty good!