Midweek updates!

Options
spatticus
spatticus Posts: 230 Member
How is everyone doing so far? We are half way through the week! I'm dealing with some stomach issues/possible ulcer that I'm learning is worsened by abdominal exercises. I'm currently doing Turbofire (kickboxing) and Combat (MMA). These have a lot of moves that incorporate your core of course but I'm not usually on the ground doing actual ab work so I dunno! Would love to just get out and try a run today but we'll see! My food is on track though! It's a new day! Readjust if you need to!

Replies

• mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tuesday wasn't the greatest. I worked late and missed my afternoon walk. I realized at around 5:30 that I hadn't had any water.
    When I got home, the chicken I had pulled out for dinner was still frozen, didn't have much in the way of groceries, so my calorie count for the day was too low. Monday and Wednesday were great. So far so good today. Weather permitting I plan to walk this afternoon, tomorrow morning is circuit training class which is my absolute favorite class of the week and hopefully that chicken will get cooked tonight : )
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Im back in the zone. 145 minutes road work done so far this week. This morning's workout was the toughest. Went to the local high school track. 10min warmup pace then 1min, 2min, 3min, 2 min, 1 min bursts(95% of sprint speed) separated by 1.5min recovery pace. Did two rounds of this work, then 10 min cooldown run for a 55 minute session.. Glad that one is over!

My food has been much better this week and the results are showing up on the scale.
  • Carells
    Carells Posts: 24
    Options
    I had a bad day yesterday, went 170 over on my calories and didn't get any cardio in... but the rest of the week has been great! I have been keeping up with my daily goals, and have lost 5 pounds in the last 7 days. Now to keep it off :) I am feeling really good overall.
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've had such a busy week at work but it hasn't stopped me achieving what I wanted to. My exercise has been bang on - got completely hammered by my PT last night to the point where I thought I was going to be sick (it's been a year now since I started training with him and he just pushes me harder and harder every time). The only deviation to my exercise plan is instead of my run on Saturday morning, I've booked in for a 7am RPM (spin) class at my gym for something different.
    My food has been spot on, I'm happy with it, although I don't expect to see much difference on the scale. So yeah, it's all going to plan with no issues here!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Food wise I'm good.. Workouts haven't been on point as I had planned....
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Going to REALLY try to keep my diary under through the weekend. Going to a 5k on Saturday.... My weight is still on the high side for my range, so have to be a good eater till back on low side:) then cheeseburgers here i come.