what mobile app do you use? (android)

Options
grdaze
grdaze Posts: 195 Member
I have runkeep and rundouble ... rundouble is only a 2 week free trial, though, and then I will have to pay to get the reminders. I like it, though, because it will let me run for time OR distance.

I'm sure there must be better things out there. I'm cheap though, so what free mobile app are you using?

Replies

• ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use the C25K by Zen Labs. It only does time, not distance.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I actually didn't use an app. I went old school and printed out the schedule. But I also focused on time rather than distance. I focused on increasing the amount of time I could jog for, which should be your ultimate goal, becaue everyone has a different speed. The distance you can go in 30 minutes might be shorter or longer than someone else due to the speed in which you jog at.
  • johnlatte
    johnlatte Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I use Total C25K for Windows Phone 8
  • evolution143
    evolution143 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    C25K by Zen Labs for iPhone. Also have dl'ed the 10K app by them which includes the 5K program and an additional 6 weeks of training.
  • marinadanielle
    marinadanielle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I use the C25k app by Active. I absolutely LOVE it! The GPS function is awesome, it allows you to play your own music, and it's nice to look back over the previous workouts to compare route and speed.