Are you still in it???? Day 64 -All 100DayChallengers

SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Good Morning Fitness Family.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far as it is coming towards the weekend....Just wanted to get a quick check-in...I know most are on my list and yes I see the workouts like norm...but it's hard to see if you upholding to your 3 commitment items... As I stated this is OUR Group if you are having and awesome day and different accomplishments..Post them here....The excitement will drive someone...Even if you are not need help in an area....we are here for that to.... I could easily come on and do the same things I normally do but I want to HEAR from you!!!! I asked before for a weekly update and always get the few that comes thru to support...Come on fam... we got 64 days in this....and I can only hope you are still in this to win...I am cheering for and in the end definitely don't want any only if I could've did this and that....We are your support system.....

With that being said....I will continue to follow up with everyone on this week via email...etc....and one 60 day hits...I am buckling down....some will be removed because it doesn't help to see over 100 participants but only really 25 is excited and support everyone...I treat being active just like I do my own personal pal list.... So reach if you can to some others in the group and try to encourage to get that fire burning again..

P.S. Thanks Mel for being so active in creating activities each day...it is truely inspiring..

HAVE A GREAT DAY STEPH...

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    I'm doing great on my exercise goal and my goal of just drinking water/natural fruit juices. However - gotta get back on track with my eating. Haven't been eating any fast food but I've been snacking on unhealthy stuff. Gotta get back to my fish, chicken, lean meats and vegetables again. You can't out-exercise a bad diet, so I know my nutrition is super important. 64 days and I'm still in it!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    I'm still in!!! I've been doing pretty good with my 3things except I had a fruit and nut bar instead of cheesecake that was drooling over. We are doing great. Already 64days in, wow its flying by. Let's keep pushing and go hard till the end
    Tasha
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Ah Man....I forgot to list how I was doing....

My 3 things to give up were: Sweet Tea, Eating after 730pm, and Alcohol beverages....

I have TOTALLY NOT HAD any Sweet Tea:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    The eating after 730p.m: Has been my biggest challenge....with doing P90x w/Van after work I feel a little hungry and drink a protein shake....last night was the first night I hadn't..... =)
    Alcohol: I have had it 3x out of this challenge so far....most time celebration of something...last time was the WARRIOR's DASH...

I can so overall I am very proud...I am seeing results like no other!!! I know I can do this..
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Good morning beautiful ladies!

I am DEFINITELY still in it!!! I want results and THEY WILL NOT come if I don't work for them!!! I am committed to this challenge and EVEN more committed to meeting my goals before summer. With that said, my 3 things are 1) Workout 5 days per week--- I have been doing that---sometimes including doubles! 2) Eliminate excess sugar--- I have also been doing that (minus a few days where I couldn't control myself:( But that was in the past, the future is looking bright! 4) Incorporate more REST DAYS--- I'm still working on this one- believe it or not, it's my hardest challenge but I am determined to create a balanced schedule and STICK to it!!! I have also not been worried about the scale- I've been tracking my measurements and BF% and loving what I am seeing! lol

Congrats ladies for sticking to your goals!!! It's hard but the results are SO WORTH IT!!!

Thank you Steph! Love the Idea of the Check in!

Staying focused---patiently awaiting my results AND SUMMER TIME!!! I'm READY!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Steph, in my opinion you shouldn't drop your post workout protein shakes from your regimen--- it helps with recovery and it's very good to drink before bed because it gives your body something to "live off of" while you sleep; it helps preserve the muscle! I MUST have my protein shake after lifting- otherwise, I'd be sore for days!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Steph, in my opinion you shouldn't drop your post workout protein shakes from your regimen--- it helps with recovery and it's very good to drink before bed because it gives your body something to "live off of" while you sleep; it helps preserve the muscle! I MUST have my protein shake after lifting- otherwise, I'd be sore for days!

Thanks SIS....I was totally thinking that to.... I am making that an exception to my rule...oh and the birthday events outing...Life continues right!! Love ya

EVERYONE glad you guys are still doing this...
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Hey yall, i'm still in the game, been a little sick this week so no workouts this week. I'm sticking to the water goals, alcohol is still at 1 day a week, normally friday. Monday Marks 60 days until summer, so i will be in full affect.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    I am still in it to win it! I have picked up some great new pals with this challenge that really push me. I have not stuck to my one Coca Cola every two weeks goal. I have atleast kept it to only the weekends and only one per weekend. THAT'S PROGRESS. I have began to add more strength training to my workouts and I am even going to continue with yoga to stretch my muscles mid week. I am sticking to my water goals most of the time.

I am just going to continue to try different things so that I don't get bored. I have determined that this is why I never finish a DVD series, I get bored with one thing and move on to something else. Atleast my body will not get use to one thing.

have a great day crew!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    I'm all up in this THANG, spinning around in it! LOL

Today I have body assessment at my gym so I'll have trainer help me create a plan to help me with my short term and long term goals. I KNOW it will be helpful to get the professional, outside opinion. It helps put things in perspective and it allows you to approach your New Found Life in a different way.

Check - In
    (1) Water Intake: My water has been a little shaky this past week or so but I'm straightening up! I was knocking it out before so let me get back up to bat.
    (2) Forgetfulness and (3) Lack of Appreciation: I have accepted the fact that I am not the Big Girl I used to be but I am forever grateful for her and I thank her for having the drive, will and determination to get me where I am today and for not giving up. I find something positive everyday to be thankful for. Even if it's as small as, "Thank you, God, for allowing me to be able to WALK from point A to point B. A lot of people just don't have the opportunity (I think about those marathon runners in Boston who may have lost their legs!) So it's important to me to be thankful for the small things, physical and not.
    (4) Fast Food Frequency: I have had NO fast food all month and I feel great! I did have Subway but I wouldn't count that as fast food, It wasn't greasy or fried and I worked out that day and had my water.
    (5) Workout Schedule: I finally joined a gym! I'm a Gold's Gal now. I have added weight training 2-3x a week to my workout regimen (I can tell because the next day, I am on third world starve!) And I feel so much stronger and I generally feel better. I welcomed the change in my routine and I love it. I can tell my body is trying to tighten up and I stopped worrying about the scale. It is still under my bed and I could care less what it has to say.

I am working my white outfit for the white party next month and I plan to be FIERCE in it!

It's Day 36. Over 1/3 of this trip is over. Where are you at and where are you going? (And if it's a fun place, can I go too? LOL)

5499814.png
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    I am definitely still in!! I have had some set back, but pushing through it. I have had some personal challenges over the last couple of weeks which have made it more challenging staying on track at times, but overall am doing alright. I will definitely need to tighten things up a bit more with my eating.

I have been doing good only having one serving of my beloved coconut cashew, but eating late has been getting me.

Anyway, I will continue to work on my progress and looking forward to the end result.

Keep pushing forward, friends!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Hi challenge pals Yes I'm still in it! Work has been crazy, taking up my log in time!, LOL!! ( thankful for my job!)

Getting back to logging food today! Sticking to no meals after 8pm!
    Cardio workouts are down to a 30 minute walk. I'm behind a day of lifting!! YIKES!!
    Back to my lifting tomorrow! Next week will be much better!

64 days till summer, time waits for no one! We can do this!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    checking in

1. No sweets and chocolate.
    Well I did that for the first two weeks. lol Its so hard but I am limiting my sweets compared to before having treats like every hour. I think I am done to once just for dessert every other day. :laugh:
    2. Keep eating healthy and stick within my macros.
    Yup, definitely doing it but on weekends not so great. I need to focus on trying on weekends or just cheat meal. lol
    3. Drink water.
    I am doing great on this. I am getting 15 cups of water now. yay, aiming for 18 cups today. :drinker:
    4. Complete insanity round 2
    I am on schedule starting week 3 now. :wink:
    5. Lift weights 3x/week.
    Doing P90x now, I think I have kept with it.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Hey Hun I'm still here on this journey. I have been finding my groove with my workouts. I don't have a set program I am finding is so much more easy to deal with. I am however back at my gym on my weight training program. I have to set up with my trainer which machines will bring about a complete workout. I may need adjust my eating time to say don't eat after 8:00pm just because my schedule is so off in the evening. I also had to get a grip on going to the Restuarant two weekends in a row. I'm back on track with that. I think we can do this. Lets Go
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    I'm still in! Though the last couple of weeks have been rough for me while I was dealing with some family issues and a 4-day migraine, my fire is still burning! Granted, it may not be as bright as it was in the beginning, but it is still burning. At first I was mad with myself for allowing my problems to knock me off path for almost 2 weeks, knowing that I couldn't get that time back, but instead of the negative energy, I decided to find the positive in the situation and that is---I got back up! I have to remind myself why I began this journey in the first place and use that to fuel my efforts. Nothing but good will come from this lifestyle, so despite how many times I falter, I will always get back up!

On another note, I am looking forward to going to ATL this weekend with a friend for the Black Girls RUN! Preserve the Sexy Tour! I'm sure there will be lots of useful tips and information there, and just to be in a physical environment with women striving for a healthier life should be refreshing!

So for anyone whose fire got a little dim, let's REVIVE, RECHARGE, AND RENEW our spirit, mind, and body!!! Have a wonderful day!!
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Hey beautiful fit fam!

I'm still in it and am a work in progress! My three things are working out a minimum of four days per week which I've done!!! Woop Woop!!! Turning off my Ipad, laptop, cell phone for surfing the web purposes @ 10:00 so that I can get more rest: I started off well with this but it's been a struggle here lately. My house was broke into so I don't have some of the distractions keeping me up late now. :(:) but I'm still working on it! Last but not least limiting my sweets to a minimum of two times per week. I have cut down on my sweets considerably! However, I'm certain I can do better because I haven't stuck to the goal of twice per week. I will say I'm proud of myself because all of the little debbie's, candy bars and ice cream are where they need to be...which is not in my house. :)

Steph, you are truly appreciated for putting together this great challenge and correlating the whole movement to keep us all in shape! Hugs and love to you girl!

Anyone interested feel free to befriend me as we can all use the support! :) Now let's go get it!!!!
  • I didnt even realize that I wasnt apart of the group so I couldn't respond :) LOL Anyhoooo----YES, I'm still in it!

1. 100 ounces of water -- I'm pretty good about this & working out in the am REALLY helps becasue I drink 50 ounces righ tthere.
    2. Exercise 6 days/week --- On point with this as well.
    3. Stay within calories --- Here is where things get sketchy...I'm working on what my calories I need to lose. So I'm still playing around with what this number needs to be inorder for me to lose the next 20 pounds. In general I am doing good at staying under the number I set.

Thank you ALL for your honesty and inspiration on this journey :)
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    So for anyone whose fire got a little dim, let's REVIVE, RECHARGE, AND RENEW our spirit, mind, and body!!! Have a wonderful day!!
    [/quote]
    Girl i hope your doing alot better hugs!!! I really love this yes we need to revive and recharge our goals in life!!! we need to love our selfs and remeber why we are doing this challenge!!!
    goals
    1. drink 80 oz of water. most days i have been doing this i drink all day long but the weekend is a challenge!!
    2. workout 4 days out of the week I have not been doing this because of school and work I know this is not an excuse I have to work harder to do some kind of walking or doing something..
    3. only eating out once a week.. this is not happening This is I need to straiten up and just plan ahead each week..

I have to step it up!!! no excuses!!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Hey there 100 Day Challengers!!!! I have been down but not out due to IBS which is causing some stomach pain. I'll bounce back soon enough I am sure. I am stil in this thing and I know that a lot can be done in these last 60+ days. Seems like yesterday we started this journey and we are already on day 64. Let's keep uplifting each other and lets get this done. I am doing pretty good on my three except the water cause it make my belly bloated and it feels uncomfortable. I get some water in but not my 8 glasses for sure. I'm ready to turn this corner and get back to working out. I am also off the scale until 5/3 but I am thinking of going further. The scale doesn't mean as much to me as it once did. I tried on a size 8 last night and that was a better feeling than seeing the scale read 160...lol Woop Woop!!! Ok enough rambling. Talk to you guys later.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Hey there everyone! I am still here as well! Been having ups and downs but today I have set my mind! I always say I hate to look down at my saggy belly when I workout but I dont buckle down on my diet so I am taking an aim to eating as clean as I can and making sure I get my 100 oz water a day! LETS DO THIS!
  • Yep. Still in it!! Having to regroup though :)