Captains and Crew Needed

Options
Let me know who is interested in earning a position as a Captain (Capo) or becoming a big earner as a soldier (button) of the family. The soldiers report to the Captains, and the Captains report to the Boss (The Don).

Replies

• mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    need me to stay a captain?
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    need me to stay a captain?
    Yes Ma-am
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i would like to be a soldier for another month and if you are really short on cappos i think i could do it too!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I may be interested in being a Capo. I have a pretty open availability to the website and I hear I am pretty motivational, on occasion?
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I may be interested in being a Capo. I have a pretty open availability to the website and I hear I am pretty motivational, on occasion?

I agree! Mia is on my crew now and I would love to be one of her buttons if she's a Capo.
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just want to continue participating :) put me whereever you need me
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am in and will continue as a captain if you will have me!
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    This sounds like fun, I love games and challenges and enjoy supporting fellow members. I'd like to be a soldier if you need one. I, myself used to be in the military so the title is fitting, lol. But mostly I'm very good when it comes to encouragement and team moral.
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm soldier material right now though.
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be a soldier.
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I will stay a captain if that is acceptable to The Don.
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would prefer to stay a soldier but will do what you need me to do.
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will help where ever needed. I may have a day or two without internet (as we move and move my mom) .... so enjoying these challenges! Thanks for your time and effort for putting them all together!
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I will stay a captain if that is acceptable to The Don.

I'm in - button material and would love to stay with the capo I have "evil grin"
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would love to continue on with these challenges! I love them :D
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue to be captain and would also like to keep my team together as we as a whole have accomplished so much and have a great communication and have grown to become friends. So far 8 out of the 11 girls are interested. Thanks again Sean & Lisa for all your hard work and dedication to so many of us :)
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a Captain.
  • missjackson360
    Options
    i'd like to join as a soldier.. didn't participate last month, so i'll need a team :-)
  • Joyellef
    Joyellef Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a soilder : )
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this challenge, but I've done something similar. Is "soldier" just the default level of activity? I can promise to log in and check the boards daily and report to my Captain weekly but I can't promise being super chatty every day, so I don't want to over-commit.