PLANS AFTER JMBR

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
What are your plans for after JMBR? Are you repeating or moving on to another program? I plan to do a mix of 30 DS, killer buns and thighs and the cardios from JMBR - 2 weeks of each level should get me 6 weeks and then i might start this over again.

Replies

• jlabbee
    jlabbee Posts: 18
    Options
    we are planning to do 30 days of 30DS then we'll see what comes next.
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just picked up Ripped in 30 today and Insanity is on it's way via Ebay. So I'll do a combo of that, plus still going to run on the treadmill. I may pick up another Ab/core DVD or just search for some on YouTube to mix in there too. I don't even know which Insanity my husband bid on so I may be doing that for a few months. I don't plan on doing the regular Insanity sched, but will just create my own to include running and RI30. After a few months, then I will go back to JMBR with heavier weights. I've been using 5lbs for the whole thing. I just bought some 10lbs to step it up in these last few weeks and for when I do it again.
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I honestly haven't even thought about it. Right now I just want to make it through phase 2. I think I might do something like Insanity though.
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm on weeks 11/12 and have another week and a half to go. I will start Bill Phillips 5-25 transformation, 30 ds, elliptical, and walking for the next 4 to 12 weeks. Then I will probably do JMBR again after that.
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I want to do the New Rules for Lifting for Woman. It's just a matter of if I want to join a gym in the early summer or wait until fall. If fall, I will be repeating JMBR and trying to train for a 5K.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    After I finished I did Killer buns, Nmtz and the cardio 3 workouts and now I just started my second run of JMBR. I suggest you look to what you´re goals are. I was really tird of JMBR at the end so for me it was very important to do something different.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I finished my second round of JMBR in January. I did a Six Week Six Pack/Ripped in 30 Combo; now (for 6 weeks) doing a Ripped in 30/Killer Abs/Killer Thighs/Cardio 2&3 Combo.

Sunday, starting JMBR for the third time, with heavier weights...up to 12 pounds now.

Good luck in your goals everyone!
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    I finished the 90 day program, lost 35 lbs. I started p90x and i've lost 7 lbs on it so far on it but i am so bored of it. Hour long workouts and not alot of movement.

So i came up with a 60 day schedule i am going to start monday. The 60 day insanity schedule for the morning mixed with a condensed version of JMBR 30 min workouts in the afternoon and on Wed/Saturdays i am going to do the weight lifting days of P90X
  • tiffers_phillips
    Options
    I finish my last week of JMBR this week and was wondering the same thing. I'm actually a bit bummed about it. I've lost almost my baby weight, and I've got more muscle definition than I ever had spending hours at the gym. I was thinking of just starting JMBR again with the harder modifications if I need to. The 30 minutes a day is key for me with a toddler and infant at home. If I do have extra time then I add the cardio. I love the results and don't want to switch to a different program if I can't get the same results!