Week of April 15th Challenge!!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to another weekly challenge!! We are continuing with a new challenge so everyone should be able to get on board.

We have a leader board!!!

Deanna149 :flowerforyou: :smile:
Ladyshadows :flowerforyou: :smile:
Lissa0040 :smile:

We don't usually do honorable mentions but Alana off the wagon for a couple weeks and despite an injury almost made the goal! Congrats!

Completed last week with flying colors! Good job! Deanna and Ladyshadows kicked cardio butt almost doubling the goal numbers-- kudos!

Don't forget to report your progress to be included in the leader board either on this board or private message me.

Let's get things moving! Encourage new people to jump on board! We are back full force! Keep it movin'!

****This week's goal Changing it up a bit! *****

300 minutes of cardio or 18 miles on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running with a pedometer.
5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
8 cups of water 5 days
2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days

For a bonus flower ** Pick one of the following:

1. 15 lunge jumps http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdFyA89Kp0Y
Or
2. Try this easy beginner yoga 2 minute video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ1WNGUxRg

If you are new jump right in! We report our results on this strain every Sunday night to be included on the leader board for the following week.

Welcome to the newbies take a minute to introduce yourself to each other.

My name is Melissa and I look forward to meeting you all! We can do this!!

Replies

• sdill64
    sdill64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I joined MFP last year, but just never really did anything serious. Now I'm ready to start working at this weight that needs to come off! I'm looking forward to seeing what the challenge is and I plan to participate.
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Welcome! Glad you are here. You just follow the instructions above and report back by Monday morning and that's it! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    565 minutes of cardio - thanks to hotel stay, swimming and lots of walking
    6 days in the green (staying under in calories)
    8 cups of water 5 days - (missed water at hotel - didnt have good tasting water and forgot to pack my bottles. i must be spoiled now)
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 6 days

didn't get a chance to try the bonus vids / lunges.

Hope everyone had a great week and next week is just as successful for everyone!!!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    421 minutes of cardio
    5 days in the green (staying under in calories) - Yes
    8 cups of water 5 days -Yes
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days - Not sure if I got 2 servings of both 5 days. I had a harder time this week on it.

For a bonus flower ** Pick one of the following:

Didn't get the bonus this week. It was kinda a crazy week here.
    Hope everyone had a great week and can't wait for the next challenge! I need to do better on getting it all in next time.

Awesome job Deanna on the 565! :)
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    thanks for the rare honorable mention! I tried to really be diligent knowing I would be on vacation this week
    also wont make this week, but it's ok! I tried some new exercises, tried some belly dancing of all things! just watching a youtube video----but it was a little fun.

I will give you all a run for your money the week of 4/29!

Alana