April

Options
2»

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    April 10 - Done!! But for me the 1000 workout was more like the 500 workout! :laugh:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    April 11 - Done! I am too old to do Gangnam Style Cardio...seriously. I'll do another mile on the elliptical tonight.
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    Keep up the great work guys!! Hope you're seeing some results!
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing so far? the last 2 days were killer for my arms, and today my thighs are DYING from the third video.
  • KariRoseDoll
    KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind, because I was forced to take a rest day today... but the Bikini Booty workout KILLED me. My fiance did it with me, and he was dying too. I had to lose my 5 pound weight partway through.
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Whoo!!!! April is almost over! How are we doing guys?! I hope everyone is KILLING IT. Any progress you guys wanna share??
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So APRIL calendar is my first Blogilates calendar challenge!!
    I.am.LOVING IT!! :D
    Sooooo many planks that the heels of my hands can't handle so I have to keep breaking on those......but still, awesome!!
    I don't have much space and hiit cardio makes suuuuch a racket when you're jumping upstairs in the house and it echoes.....
    I've missed three random days due to all sorts of weird going ons but I love that its kicked me straight back on track the day after, each time! :D

Aaaand....Food Baby HIIT first thing in the morning just about killed me in the best way possible!
    I've only just started up mfp properly so it's great to see Popsters on here!!! :D

Xx
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    So APRIL calendar is my first Blogilates calendar challenge!!
    I.am.LOVING IT!! :D
    Sooooo many planks that the heels of my hands can't handle so I have to keep breaking on those......but still, awesome!!
    I don't have much space and hiit cardio makes suuuuch a racket when you're jumping upstairs in the house and it echoes.....
    I've missed three random days due to all sorts of weird going ons but I love that its kicked me straight back on track the day after, each time! :D

Aaaand....Food Baby HIIT first thing in the morning just about killed me in the best way possible!
    I've only just started up mfp properly so it's great to see Popsters on here!!! :D

Xx

Hey!! That's awesome! It's such a empowering workout and I seriously loovee Cassey- so inspirational! Are you seeing any results? Keep up the great work!!

Xoxo

Kelly
  • ButterfliiHawk
    Options
    I'm really loving it, she's SO motivational!
    Being an ex ballerina, I love Pilates and yoga since its so close to it and I'm trying to gain back that body I had!

I just did Cassey's sweat sexy treadmill print out a oh.my.life.....it killed me!! I had to modify it slightly but I didn't give up and woop woop I feel so good about it! :D
    So far, I feel MUCH fitter than I did at the beginning of the month! Just an over all slightly more fit and well feeling! :)

How long have you been doing the workouts? And what are you results? :o

Xx
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    That's really cool! Yeah, she's a perfect fit for you (; I've been doing her workouts for about 6 months and I have lost about 30 pounds. Crazy. I can now fit into a size 8 jeans coming from a steady 14 occasional 16. She has changed my life and has taught me how to properly eat and take care of myself.

Oh, and the treadmill print out...I KNOW. So killer.

Whoo! September's almost here. Can't wait!!! Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be almost at my GW(:
  • ButterfliiHawk
    Options
    WOW! Really!? That's amazing!! :o
    So have you just been doing Blogilates and clean eating or have you added in other exercise too?
    I always get worried I don't do enough even when in knackered after a workout! :/ gotta work on that one!
    I cannot imagine fitting into a size 8 (uk size right?)....... I've never been lower than a 10!.......

That's awesome though, what are your stats?

I can't wait for next month's calendar!!
    Xx
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Haha I mean US size 8 soo that would be a size 12 I think... But thanks!! I actually recently started running! I've always hated to run but lately I've been training my dog- she's 1 and a great companion to run with (although she's still learning)! And now I really like it! I can run for long periods of time take a short break with fast pace walking then back to running! I also use a stationary bike after my workout for like 20min- fast pace, which is 16-20 mph, so fun. Lol

Either can I!!
    (: