Any strength trainers in here?

Options
I'm looking to befriend some fellow strength trainers (or anyone else for that matter). I don't have any physical female friends that strength train so I thought I'd get some cyber friends :smile:

Replies

• ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to befriend some fellow strength trainers (or anyone else for that matter). I don't have any physical female friends that strength train so I thought I'd get some cyber friends :smile:

Ya! I lift 4 day splits!
  • Ritaspal
    Ritaspal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    -
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I incorporate strength training into my workout 2-3 days a week ( I sometimes log it as cardio because I'm too lazy to put each lift in individually; gotta work on that :blushing: I'm reading the New Rules of Lifting For Women (NROL4W) to amp up my routine. I think it is vital to include strength training to your workout. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I incorporate strength training into my workout 2-3 days a week ( I sometimes log it as cardio because I'm too lazy to put each lift in individually; gotta work on that :blushing: I'm reading the New Rules of Lifting For Women (NROL4W) to amp up my routine. I think it is vital to include strength training to your workout. Feel free to add me as a friend.

I log it in as cardio as well just because the strength exercises do not tell you how many calories you burn.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I love lifting!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love lifting!

I have that same case..lol for my phone! Good taste! ;)
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love lifting!

Mind if I add you?
  • RecoveringToHealthy
    RecoveringToHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love strength training!