Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    bachelors- Started at Ohio University, and finished at The Ohio State University.

Masters- Mount Vernon Nazarene University

2nd Masters- currently in University of South Carolina
  • cbyellow
    cbyellow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I go to Florida International University College of Medicine
  • RecoveringToHealthy
    RecoveringToHealthy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm attending Uppsala University in Sweden. I currently study French, but I'm aiming for a Bachelor's degree in Behavioural sciences :smile:
  • runlilyrun
    runlilyrun Posts: 140
    Options
    University of Bath, Somerset, UK :D
    Studying Politics with Economics
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bachelors - State University of New York at Plattsburgh, Fine Arts - Graphic Design and English
    Masters - University of Iowa, Fine Arts - Graphic Design
  • awiuff
    awiuff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to Methodist University here in Fayetteville North Carolina! I love going to school there, it's quite expensive ($30,00 a semester) but I'm a veteran so my tuition is covered. They are very military friendly! It's the best university around here!
  • chloesweightlossjourney
    Options
    I go to the University of North Texas. It's ok here. It's not my favorite. Way to many hipsters and *kitten*.
  • amylynnewagner
    amylynnewagner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The school I am attending is Moorpark College. It's a small community college in Southern California. However, I am part of a specialized program called EATM (Exotic Animal Training Management). It's the funnest thing I have ever done. There is a small zoo on campus that contains about 200 animals of all different species. =)
  • futureFITgirl92
    futureFITgirl92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Northern Arizona University! Studying marketing.
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    University of Phoenix. I get my bachelor's in psychology in 2015. I have to figure out what field of psychology I want to do for my Master's. I love it. I love online schooling. I can do my schoolwork on my own time. I am not really a people person. I would rather talk to my classmates through a computer screen.
  • tigers2747
    tigers2747 Posts: 6
    Options
    I go to Towson University in MD. I love it here and think it is the best college ever. I am an exercise science major and want to go to grad school for either OT or PT. If there is any other Towson students in here, add me or message me. or if you just want a new friend you can add me too. Have a great summer!!
  • noircorvette
    Options
    Azusa Pacific Regional Campus in San Diego for my Masters in Leadership and Organizational Studies. I love Azusa, it is a christian education and is formatted in a cohort style where you make long term relationships. I will be finishing my program in October, so I am currently in a huge crunch with the final research paper due in a couple weeks. Ah, stress.... is there anything else?
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PURDUE UNIVERSITY! slogging through nuclear engineering and never been happier:) Honestly, I've yet to meet someone who doesn't absolutely love it. Athletes, frat stars, sorostitutes, enginerds, hipsters...we're one Boilermaker family that bleeds black and gold. btfu!
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Northwestern University for my Bachelor's in Psychology and Business Institutions. Now working at SMU (Pony Up!) and gearing up to start my M.S. in Counseling here :D
  • cumminsrat
    cumminsrat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    im going to school at Walla Walla Community College right now but will be transferring to MSU-N in Havre Montana in august.WWCC is a great school and MSU is just the same as far as i know right now. took a look at it over my spring break
  • madeyemorgan1
    madeyemorgan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I go to Purdue University!! I'm a Chemistry student and I absolutely LOVE it. There's so much to do and so many opportunities here. Boiler Up!
  • mrdk92
    mrdk92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I go to Cornell College! Surprisingly, we were here before Cornell University and our founders are even related!
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my MSN at Villanova I graduate this December.
  • freckles205
    Options
    I will be going to Portland State University in the fall. I'm majoring in Russian
  • tuesdayjourney
    Options
    I go to the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, majoring in political science with a concentration in law (because we don't have separate programs yet). I like it well enough, the campus is gorgeous!