**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just started insanity this week. Did fit test Monday, was great on Tuesday and Wednesday, but was just SO incredibly sore last night I did a kickkboxing class instead. Does it still work if your not doing it everyday? I feel better today, so was going to get back on track and do today's workout.
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    Love Insanity! I have done a couple rounds. Feel free to add me!
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am almost done with my third week of insanity! I LOVE IT!!
    I have lost 16lbs in 2.5 weeks and about 3-4 inches on my waist already!
    I am eating healthy meals and pushing myself as hard as I can. I already feel so much stronger!
    I'm already planning my second round and I haven't finished the first. Lol
    I'd love some friends to share with everyday. Feel free to add me! Thanks!!!!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just finished out week 2 here, today was my first 2 for Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. It's been a struggle- but I feel awesome. Feel free to add me!

-Coreen
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am half-way through month one. Having insanity friends sure does help with motivation! Add me as well!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done wow is all I can say I got this and I'm going to finish strong, Looking for some friends to help with motivation. I just finished c25k a few weeks ago and friends where a big help and this looks like the next best thing I'm so excited to do this. Send me a message.
  • jamie3332003
    Options
    I'm new to this website. I also am going to start insanity so add me. I'm confused about the open diary and how to add people. I will try and figure it out soon.
  • jenniferriley758
    Options
    Starting Insanity this Monday 4/22/13. I attempted the fit test today just to get a taste of what Im in for and I had to stop 15min in because I thought I was gonna be sick... or die.. or both. Wow waayyy outta shape lol I am not too familiar with this site but I hope to be soon. Friends would be nice:) Either way..good luck to everyone trying to reach their goal!!
  • stlvulpix
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday too! I started it once before and really loved it. I can't wait to start again. It's always fun to talk to other people doing it too! Good luck! :)
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday also! I have done Insanity all the way through, did month one, and quit. So I did it 1 1/2 times lol ITS AWSOME! That was about a year ago & I can not wait to start again! I am a little nervous because last time I did it I had a partner to do it with everyday and this time i will be doing it solo. So I am looking for support on here. SO ADD ME :-)
  • Sara91Helal
    Sara91Helal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've reached my 3rd week right before spraining my ankle.. Sadly, I now have to rest for a few days. Wanna recover soon and keep pushing! :)
  • Mahogany75
    Options
    Just finished week one and am loving it. Please feel free to add me
  • LoveAndInsanity
    Options
    I would love some insanity graduates and newbies to add me so that I may have an accountability partner....I just received my Insanity yesterday and I am going to do my fit test today and join in the craziness! Wish me luck and feel free to add me! BTW this is my first time trying insanity...a little nervous but pumped!
  • sar24
    sar24 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm on week 4, half way there! Add me, I'll add back...
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 on Insanity and this is an insane program. Please feel free to add me. I need friends to help keep me accountable.
  • RyanOnInsanity
    RyanOnInsanity Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    looks like i'm a little late to this party but I could definitely use some accountabilibuddies. Just started week 4 on monday. feel free to add me too.
  • sar24
    sar24 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 5...gotta tell ya, it is Insanity. However, this is where the results really starting coming out. Already see a difference from week 4. The recovery week in between the 30 days helps some but is needed. I think I will be shocked in a few more weeks. I'll have to post before/after.
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of month 2. WOW. No idea how I got through the fit test and max interval circuit but I feel soooo good now :bigsmile:
  • doctordee955
    Options
    Start insanity on Friday 17th May. Have done the 30 day shred, so hopefully it was a nice first step towards doing the insanity programme. Feel free to add.
  • stacesouth
    stacesouth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! Happy to find this group! Starting Insanity monday! I need accountability also...Any tips on the Insanity program and getting through it would be great!

Thanks!