Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some Keto friends :)

2»

Replies

• jsingley899
    jsingley899 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm brand new to Keto, currently I am on day one. I'd love to make some Keto friends that way we can all support and encourage one another. Anyone on the group is free to add me. I have been on mfp for about a year or so, but only starting logging in regularly since yesterday when I found out about Keto. I plan to stick to Keto, give it my all, and hope for the best! :)
  • SadieHQ
    SadieHQ Posts: 33 Member
    My husband and I are starting keto tomorrow. It was quite nice to clean out the kitchen actually.
  • OUFan70
    OUFan70 Posts: 16 Member
    Month 2 started today. Feel free to add me
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    You can add me as well. :) To anyone in the thread looking for keto friends! Youll find Im on mfp alot with my job taking up 8 useless hours a day. ><
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    You can add me as well. :) To anyone in the thread looking for keto friends! Youll find Im on mfp alot with my job taking up 8 useless hours a day. ><

I have NO IDEA what that's like. /s :D
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Fellow faithful Keto'ers, feel free to add me!
    (ETA: Please leave a short note in the friend request, so I know you're eating Keto as well.)

I started Keto on May 2... so this is only Day #3 for me. But once I start something, I see it through! :-) Over a month ago, I lowered my carbs from 250-300g/day, down to 125-150g/day and felt so good. Then I dropped it to 100g/day and felt even better! After doing some research, I decided to go Ketogenic. I log into MFP faithfully to track my food/exercise.

For years I've tracked every morsel that's gone into my mouth (with a strict calorie-counting regime) and have exercised daily, only to see my weight slowly increasing. How frustrating! Going low-carb has been the only thing that has allowed me to lose weight and inches, and also reduce the horrible bloating I've been struggling with for a while now.

Eating ketogenic is the best answer for me, especially since I have PCOS and am very insulin resistant.
  • bushiwodemingzi
    bushiwodemingzi Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free add me as well. I've been off and on keto for over a year, and also have been logging meals if you need a reference.