Thirsy Thursday Tummy Tight.....

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hope everyone has had an amazing Hump Day and looking forward to getting closer to a great weekend... I always love to share ideas when I see something that we can possibly try that would be out our norm or challenging.... So tomorrow let's focus on getting Tight and Right.....Not only in the Tummy but everywhere... I want to challenge you to get at least 5 Plank Session in on Thursday....This will definitely be a challenge for me because I don't really care for them and the form is so important in this exercise that it targets so many area.... Who's with me????

I will do 1 session in the A.M.
1st Break
Lunch
2nd Break
End of Day Plank

Make it fun and see if you can time it....and come here and keep up with your time and see if you can beat it. I think this will be fun.... Set a goal and try to beat it...

XOXO

Replies

• Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea love I am so in. Planks are good for the tummy to hehe
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome challenge, SC!! I am in!! I will see how much I can do tomorrow.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I think this is great, because I already started doing planks during my free time at work. I'm in let's do this. :glasses:
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow...I had to attempt before I responded ha! I'm up for the challenge:)
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    I'm in, morning plank done --- 2 minutes! lets see if I can hold the next one for 3 minutes....wish me luck :) I know you all are going to kill this chalalenge...good luck everyone. Thanks Steph for the challenge :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm in. Me and planks have a love/hate relationship. I love them but my core hates them ;)
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Everytime I go fill my water bottle today, I will do some planks! love it! Thanks for the challenge Steph!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    I will do 1 session in the A.M. ( First one Completed) 1:09....plan is to continue to beat this everytime
    1st Break
    Lunch
    2nd Break
    End of Day Plank
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Everytime I go fill my water bottle today, I will do some planks! love it! Thanks for the challenge Steph!

Good idea! I will do squats when I fill my bottle and planks during my planning period.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This challenge was surely a tough one, but I got it done. I did 4 mins of PLANKS and repeated three times. Am definitely feeling it in my abs. No pain, no gain!! Lol.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Planks are a killer, but SO good for the core! I did ab training along with a back workout this morning, so I was shaky from the start--- first set was done on elbows- 3 minutes 3 seconds.

1st set (Elbow planks): 3:03:56
    2nd set (straight arm planks)
    3rd set (side plank- right side)
    4th set (side plank- left side)

**BONUS- just to see what I could do :-O Planks on exercise ball-- alternating legs- 1:30:02

This will give me a full core workout today! lol Thanks again for the challenge Steph, MY core is on FIRE ALREADY!!!

BTW, I am at 10 cups of water today--- 10 more to go to hit goal! Happy Thirsty Thursday fam!
  • figureformin
    Options
    1st set - 30.2 secs. (trembling the entire time)
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    2nd set - 2:50
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday loves! I got two in this morning and I will fall in with the rest this evening. I am learning that my core needs lots of work LOL Thanks for the challenge.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Planks are a killer, but SO good for the core! I did ab training along with a back workout this morning, so I was shaky from the start--- first set was done on elbows- 3 minutes 3 seconds.

1st set (Elbow planks): 3:03:56
    2nd set (straight arm planks)
    3rd set (side plank- right side)
    4th set (side plank- left side)

**BONUS- just to see what I could do :-O Planks on exercise ball-- alternating legs- 1:30:02

This will give me a full core workout today! lol Thanks again for the challenge Steph, MY core is on FIRE ALREADY!!!

BTW, I am at 10 cups of water today--- 10 more to go to hit goal! Happy Thirsty Thursday fam!

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: you are SMOKIN!! :laugh: thanks for something to work towards.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    I will do 1 session in the A.M. ( First one Completed) 1:09....plan is to continue to beat this everytime
    1st Break- 1:16...add them with side hip touches....whew....and 25 squats...aiming for more... (GOOD JOB EVERYONE)
    Lunch
    2nd Break
    End of Day Plank
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • figureformin
    Options
    1st set - 30.2 secs. (trembling the entire time)

2nd set - 1:08 (a bit easier to bear) I commend all you ladies, those numbers are impressive:)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    @Morefitmom, Awe, you're too kind! I'm going in for my second set....let's see if this one goes as well as the first, lol!!!