Thirsy Thursday Tummy Tight.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    1st set (Elbow planks): 3:03:56
    2nd set (straight arm planks) 2:26:50 <---This one was tough because of my arm workout this morning but I attempted! Next 2 sets will come later this evening; I have to give it a rest!!! Keep it going ladies!

We should do this every week Steph and try to beat our "last time!" It should be fun!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: First of ALL YOU A BEAST....and I was thinking the same THING....It's on...Tummy Tight Thursday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1st set (Elbow planks): 3:03:56
    2nd set (straight arm planks) 2:26:50 <---This one was tough because of my arm workout this morning but I attempted! Next 2 sets will come later this evening; I have to give it a rest!!! Keep it going ladies!

We should do this every week Steph and try to beat our "last time!" It should be fun!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I will do 1 session in the A.M. ( First one Completed) 1:09....plan is to continue to beat this everytime
    1st Break- 1:16...add them with side hip touches....whew....and 25 squats...aiming for more... (GOOD JOB EVERYONE)
    Lunch -Decided to do some side planks...WOW my arms were shaking so bad... Left side-1:01 and the Right side- 1:06...everything is getting sore..... and under my feet were sweating was up with that... LOL
    2nd Break
    End of Day Plank
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    whew! My core is burning! I agree this should be an every week thing because my core is WEAK! No wonder I am having trouble knocking out this mid section. PLANKS DONE and my best time is 30 seconds of trembling torture.
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1st set - 30.2 secs. (trembling the entire time)
    2nd set - 1:08 (a bit easier to bear) I commend all you ladies, those numbers are impressive:)

so 1:08 was my overall best... since planks are not in the database, how do we log?