WEIGH IN

Options
Sorry I forgot to post this! Anyone yet to weigh in can do it here, but if you already posted it somewhere else, no worries... I'll find it. :)

BW (beginning weight - your highest weight, or weight when you joined MFP.)
SW (weight when you joined the group)
LW (last weigh-in)
TW (today's weight)

Replies

• Viola47
    Viola47 Posts: 121
    Options
    BW: 237.8
    SW: 230.6
    LW: 233.6
    TW: 234.2
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    BW: 324
    SW: 248
    LW 246
    TW: 246.2 eeeeeerrrrrrrgggggg (I am so tired of the scale anymore!!!!)
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    BW 280
    SW 256.6
    LW 250.4
    TW 249.4
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    I posted my weigh in on Friday somewhere did you find it Viola? Here it is again just in case.

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-203
    TW-199 (Friday)
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Is this where we shold post the weighs from now on?

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-199
    TW-196

Hope everyone had a great week! I have been super busy this week and slacking with the daily and weekly challenges. I'll be bringing it next week though :tongue:
  • spike90
    Options
    TOM is here and I am bloated as hell !!!! Not even going to bother weiging as I know it is way up and of course is not really an accurate weight.

--ninjakelly you are killing it!!! awesome loss!!!!!!
  • Viola47
    Options
    LW: 234.2
    TW: 233.2

Woo! Finally stopped gaining. Spike, I feel your pain. And NinjaKelly... dang!
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I was at the beach this weekend and totally messed up everything :grumble: but I'll be back on track today. Keep up the good work!
  • NinjaKelly
    NinjaKelly Posts: 82
    Options
    Happy Friday all! Not happy about posting that I maintained this week but oh well:grumble: that's what I get for overdoing it this past weekend. I actually was up 3 pounds Monday morning so I did actually lose those 3 pounds this week but that makes a big fat O for the weigh in this week :frown: It's a new week and this is just the motivation that I need to stay on track this weekend. Hope everyone else had a better week!

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-196
    TW-196:embarassed: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Viola47
    Options
    @NinjaKelly - Maintaining is better than gaining!

LW: 233.2
    TW: 234.8
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Thanks Viola! Hang in there girl it's a new week:flowerforyou:
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies! Cheers to the weekend :drinker:

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-196
    TW-194
  • spike90
    Options
    BW: 324
    SW: 248
    LW 254.6 (TOM and eating like 2000 calories a day of junk food (3000 plus calorie days) for like 3 days!!!)
    TW: 248.2
    dissapointed that I weigh more now than I did when I started this BL challenge (and 2 pounds more than what I was at a weigh in a few weeks ago) but at least I have lot most of what I gained last week :)
  • Viola47
    Options
    TW: 237
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Getting discouraged that 2 weeks in a row now my weight has stayed the same :frown: I don't know what to do at this point. I guess I'll just keep working hard and hoping next week I will see the scale move again. TGIF!

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-194
    TW-194
  • Viola47
    Options
    LW: 237
    TW: 233.2

@NinjaKelly - Keep working hard! You'd had some phenomenal losses, so maybe you've just hit a bit of a plateau? Still, you're doing great!
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Hello gang! Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks as far as the challenges go. I'm happy to report that the scale has finally started to move again and I'm back on track and ready for this weeks challenges :bigsmile: Happy Friday!!!

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-194
    TW-192
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Awesome job last week Viola!!!! And thanks for the encouragement. I have to realize that I'm not going to lose every week and to keep plugging along cause this has got to be a life style change not a temporary fix :heart:
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Hello gang is this the right place to log our weigh ins? TGIF!

BW-220
    SW-215
    LW-192
    TW-191