Is it just me,or are your jeans/pants feeling tighter?

daytolive
daytolive Posts: 106 Member
Ever since I've been doing the squat challenge, im feeling like my pants are fitting differently. I naturally have thicker legs so it may just be me but today when I put on my skinny jeans,my calfs where practically stuck in my pants. lol! I can tell my body is transforming(perkier booty and definition in my thighs) which is awesome but shouldn't i still be able to fit into my pants? Anyone?

Replies

• shonmac36201
    shonmac36201 Posts: 12 Member
    Funny you should say that. I am going through the same thing. I thought it was just me and that maybe I was doing something wrong. I to have thick thighs , but wasn't sure if I was starting to go in reverse or if things were get perkier. Nice to know that I am not alone.
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Yeah, same here. My jeans feel more snug than usual and I have always had pretty thick thighs.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 500 Member
    I'm thick thighed too. I didn't notice, but I figured I'd go check out measurements to see.

I actually lost .25" in my thigh although it's more defined. But I gained .25" in the hips which I assume is from my butt lifting because it seems more firm.
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling my jeans tighter in that area. Whew! Let's keep it up...we're almost half way there!
  • daytolive
    Ok,so it's not crazy of me to think that. PHEW!!!! I wish I would've done a before and after measurement but I didn't even think about it. Not much longer till its over. i can't wait to see the progress we made!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    My legs are super chubby but they've actually lost a few inches...but I'm also jogging 3 times a week so that might be why.
  • HarleighzMom
    HarleighzMom Posts: 29 Member
    Mine were the first week, my fitness freak friend said that muscles that are not used to the routine swell up while in their initial repair and adjust stage. Makes sense to me.
  • daytolive
    Makes sense. I don't notice it much this week,thank goodness!
  • 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    I have lost inches but I can see a difference with lifting. I think I just needed to lose my jiggle as well as build the muscles lol.