Aussie's with greater than 30kg to lose?

Options

Replies

• smash_runs
    smash_runs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 35kg, gone from obese to healthy BMI and shirt size from XXL to a loose fitting medium. Feel free to add me! :)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello again to everyone and hope that you are all getting to your mini goals.

My weight loss has been slow, but I'm still eating well, joined the gym this year and have gone down a clothing size, so am heading in the right direction. I have 20kg to get to goal, but realise that I am also so much more than a number on the scale.

Best of luck!
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im in :smile: Well done to you all that have had fantastic loses. Feel free to add me.
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started out with 97.5 kg and my goal is 70kg. Not quite 30, but close enough!

That may change once I get closer...

Currently sitting at 84 kg so nearly half way :)

Add me!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me peeps!!
  • bootygone
    bootygone Posts: 34
    Options
    Me, Me, Me......I have at least 30kg to lose, however I have lost 14.2kg of it... I'm aiming for 75kg come mid next year....
    Add me if you like :)

Im am now currently 1.5kg off my target goal, & before the time I allowed myself, thinking I may try for 70kg now, althought the losses have slowed to about 400g-700g, there is still losses. Now to start toning the excess :)
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 - 50 kgs to lose, but I'll be happy to start with losing 20 for now. Definitely looking forward to most of it gone by December. Feel free to add me.
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    I have 44kgs :)
    Good luck everyone.
    Feel free to add me.
  • kazlee66
    kazlee66 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 30 , married and live in Melbourne
    I have 60-70 kg to lose in order for me to feel healthy. I'd need to lose more to get to "healthy weight range"

Feel free to add me, the more support we have the better!
  • serendypitee
    Options
    I have about 30 to lose, quit smoking as well so having a really hard time with it. More than happy to be friends or link up with others who need support also! We can all do it!:drinker:
  • kcrosby9
    kcrosby9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All from Sydney,
    It is so good to see that I am not alone in the endevour, as some time it does feel like that I am. Very new to the site, so I am trying to find my way around it and make some friends along the way.

I have lost 20kg by myself over the course of last year, but I have come to the point where it doesn't matter what I do the extra 35kg I want to shed will not leave my body. I am hoping that my being on this website it will allow me to see where I have been going wrong, and pick up some tips as to what I can do (as at times I am a little bit clueless to all these things).

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Plateauing is normal - you have to do a Dory and just keep swimming (read:walking/running/rowing/cycling...)
  • kcrosby9
    kcrosby9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had 32 to lose, before a change in medication saw me stack on 20 really rapidly... so now I have 44 to lose as of today. Yay! :frown:
  • braizedpunk
    Options
    Hi all,

Sydney guy here with 35kgs to lose, lost 6.5 so far.. still a long way to go but determined to make a lifestyle change and study fitness and nutrition for a change of career also.

Feel free to add me - please add a message though... as I heard someone else say "A friend request without a message is like a stranger approaching you in the street to give you a high five"

My new motto - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger! Whats yours?!

Cheers
  • sara_arrand91
    Options
    I have about 45kg to loose and am looking forward to my journey as scared as i am!
  • teresaforeman91
    teresaforeman91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just had my son 3 months ago, and i now have about that to lose .. its a long road ahead lol. Feel free to add me , i could really use the motivation from others :) I'm from Melbourne btw.
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi yeah need to loose around the 50kg mark , my wife has lost about 50 over the last two years. I lost about 15 so the pressure is on now. Live south east Queensland
  • elliejelly90
    Options
    I need to lose about 40kg :( seems overwhelming at the moment! Would love the support from any other friendly aussies! I'm 22 and from our great Capital! (Canberra, not Sydney :P)
  • ccleveland6
    ccleveland6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    33kgs is may ultimate goal meaning I will be within a healthy BMI.
    15kgs down so far and I am stoked :D
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 55kg but 65kg would be perfect
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 40.6 kgs.