What Is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    6ft tall, my ideal weight is 145 lbs (65kg)

Right now I'm going from 85kg to 75kg - I'm in no hurry to reach the 65kg, not yet.
  • kaperlinger
    kaperlinger Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This group gives me hope! I'm currently 162, but have a goal weight of 150. I'd like to be smaller, but once I incorporate lifting I'm not sure that will be feasible. I found a website that calculates weight based on body fat percentage goal. It gave me a goal weight of 149 which would put my body fat at the lowest possible healthy range for a woman. I really just want to lose these thighs....
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was 135 when I was married 18 years ago...that was before having 2 babies and my body is just different now. I think for me 145/150 would be awesome. Oh and I am 5' 10".
  • tanyacunningham397
    tanyacunningham397 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have not just been tall my whole life but i have been big around. I have been going up and down in y weight for year i would just be happy to be 224-190. I am 6ft tall and my father always said i had a body and strength of a football.

I just want to be the weight or less then what i was when i started dating my boyfriend 5 years ago.
  • mstyer2790
    mstyer2790 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" & my goal is 160
  • mummyccc
    mummyccc Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 5.11 and I would like to be 140, not much to go but I carry my weight on my tummy and those last 6/7lb are all there. I hate the thought of someone asking if my rounded tummy is another baby as my two are now 3 and 1. Its good to hear from other tall ladies as my friends are all smaller than me
  • AshleyChanel88
    AshleyChanel88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and 5ft 8.5in. And my ideal weight is 150
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently at 180. Looking to be at 150 with 25-27% body fat. Thats the big one for me.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Being Aussie, I've not a clue about pounds but as a starting goal I am aiming for a goal of 80kg which is at the higher end of my healthy weight range (180cm tall or just over 5ft 10), but I don't *really* know what I should be aiming for, having always been bigger, the last time I weighed 80kg was when I was 16 & I thought I was fat then! Of course I look back at pictures now & think "I thought I was fat!?) so I think 80kg is a good a number as any to aim for!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    5' 10" and my ideal weight would be 170 - 180 lbs.
  • Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started at 181 when I began my fitness pal. My first goal was 150 lbs. I hit that. Then I decide to go to 140. I have hit that. I a currently 138 lbs and have been at the same weight for 2 months now. I think my body is done losing weight. I had wanted to hit 130 lbs. I am 5"9 and my weight is in my hips. I am a medium shirt on top and a size 10 pants on bottom. I want to lose more on my bottom.
  • HannahRadRed
    Options
    I'm currently 134 lb but I want to get under 130 :)
    *5'10"
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So nice to see other women with similar goal weights. I don't feel like a huge giant. :smile: I'm 5' 11 ish with a large frame. My goal weight is 170. At one time my goal was 130. My mom, my sister, and my husband threatened to force feed me if I ever get that thin.
  • slimdownsteph
    slimdownsteph Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft, but I'd like to maybe see 180? I honestly can't even recall what it would be like at that weight.
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is somewhere in the 150s. I just want to be tone so my goal weight may change in the future.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im 192 now and would love to hit around 145 as my overall goal, im 5'9
  • jcatyoon
    jcatyoon Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 5'10", and my current weight is 128 lbs. My highest weight (some years ago) was 145, and I was extremely depressed at the time. My lowest weight was 123 lbs (about a year ago). I would like to get down to 115. The reason I want to go so low is because I am naturally flat chested and wide hipped. Even when I weighed 123 lbs my hips were nearly 37 inches around, with my bust a measly 31 inches. The size of my bust never changes under any circumstance, so the only way for me to be proportional is to be somewhat underweight. Ideally, I would like to achieve a 34 inch hip measurement.
  • Bunnyguru
    Bunnyguru Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 179cm.. thats around 5'10,5" i think.. i know that if i would weigh under 140 lbs, i would look like i just crawled out of a grave. So i'm aiming for 145 now.
  • badgalmari
    badgalmari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9. Im 208 lbs as of now and my goal is 190 for now. My next final goal is 180lbs w/ muscle.
  • saradeaver009
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am 6ft large frame - current goal weight is 180 but my ultimate GOAL WEIGHT is 168. I have never at my full height been less than 150 mind you I am very curvy and It was impossible for me to stay there. Even when I was was at my lower weights I found myself insecure about my height/size - It made it very hard to develop a realistic understanding of an appropriate, healthy and maintainable weight!! I started my weigh loss journey in the summer of 2011 at 310 and lost about 40 lbs over 2012 and in Jan 2013 added new goals, major maintainable lifestyle changes and exercise I have lost an addition 40+ lbs since then and hopefully will lose the last 60 before december 2013. I get very discouraged when I see people who are petite lose weight with such major impact visually - it seems to take a long time to notice even 20lbs gone on my frame! Glad to see there are others here to support :)