Day 17...150 Squats! How we doing!?

Options
About to start to start my sets for the day. Thinking of breaking them up in sets of 25 throughout the day. Who is with me!? How are we doing? Everyone still on board? Any knee problems? My left knee has started to ache a little towards the end of my sets.

Anyone gaining muscle/lbs? I weighed myself today and gained a 1lb since last week...I have kept up my eating and exercise, so I am hoping it is either water or muscle starting to form. My legs feel better and stronger, so that is good.

WE ARE PASSED THE HALFWAY POINT OF THIS CHALLENGE!! Let's push through and finish strong :)

Replies

• shonmac36201
    shonmac36201 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    75 COMPLETED!!. I am hoping to complete the rest in the next couple of hours. I am at work and working out:tongue: , I figured what better way to spend my time, seeing that I don' thave anything else to do anyway.
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivational start to Day 17 Christina! I have been doing sets of 25 also and it works out really good as far as keeping track goes. I have not lost any weight (nor gained... whew), but I definately feel stronger. I did not take before pics, but hubby said he can tell a difference ;-)

My knees were doing great, but I had an accident last night, slipped on a wet bathroom floor and my right knee is a bit messed up today. No sumo squats for me for a while, and I'll likely need favor the left, but I in some form or fashion I'll get to 150 ;-)
  • K3llyLanier
    K3llyLanier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Done! I started breaking my up in 50's so that by day 30 I'd have that down. I had missed a day here and there and adjusted my rest days to catch up. I have found that breaking up the sets with style variety makes them somehow seem to go by faster... Love the jump squat. I work out at my desk and just shrug when people see me and just think to myself how much healthier it is than sitting for hours!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Starting if possible at work while no one is in the office... Sets of 25 sound about right. I've been having to do them in one time block which kills. My right knee is acting up for some reason. Probably because I tried a different kind of lunge and didn't have the form down during a workout. Ugh. It is getting easier to squat, but much harder to finish the entire number of squats required! I see and feel a change though, so I am not complaining.
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I fell behind so now I need to do Day 15 and Day 17 which is a total of 290 squats....OMG!!..I know I can ...I know I can..I will!!!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    80 down...for some reason I thought today was a rest day so I'm playing catch up now. haha
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    75 DOWN!!
  • mrsmary0
    mrsmary0 Posts: 25
    Options
    Done 150! I'm sweating so bad!!
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind. I've been so sick for the past 2 weeks that I haven't done any exercising or nothing. :sad: :sad:
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    150 completed!! I did 50 this morning, 50 this evening, then another 50 just a few minutes ago. So far I'm keeping up with this challenge. No soreness. I had my husband check out my squat, and he said I was definitely going down far enough. So all is good here. Glad we're all still in this. :-)
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind. I've been so sick for the past 2 weeks that I haven't done any exercising or nothing. :sad: :sad:

Don't despair. Just start where you left off and keep up the challenge. You can do it girl!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Done for the day! So happy I got to rest yesterday!
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    3 x 50 - done!
  • rivergirl5
    rivergirl5 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    done.
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I Cant even believe how easy this has been. If you break up the squats its not a big commitment at all!

I'm down 50 so far today 100 more to go!
  • Renee4joy
    Renee4joy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I caught up !!..but... boy, am I achy..ouch!...ou ..ouch ..ou
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    me too, catching up and being sore, DONE
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Done.