Here I go again!

kwaldr0p
kwaldr0p Posts: 27 Member
Anyone else just starting out on the C25K program?
I made it half way through before but I ended up giving up... I know, horrible!
But tonight I decided to get back into it!
So I did week 1 day 1 tonight and I feel so refreshed after running. It's the craziest feeling. I'm so tired, sweaty, & huffing and puffing. But that doesnt matter, when I get going I dont even notice any of that. Everything is so clear & I feel happy and refreshed!

:) Anyways!! If you are also starting on a c25k journey add me!

Replies

• I also made it halfway through last year and I want to start again. I will add you. :)
  • newtro0925
    newtro0925 Posts: 24 Member
    I just signed up for my first 5k in July. I am starting the C25K program tonight so that I will have it completed just in time for the race. This will be my first attempt at it. Good luck.
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Anyone else just starting out on the C25K program?
    I made it half way through before but I ended up giving up... I know, horrible!
    But tonight I decided to get back into it!
    So I did week 1 day 1 tonight and I feel so refreshed after running. It's the craziest feeling. I'm so tired, sweaty, & huffing and puffing. But that doesnt matter, when I get going I dont even notice any of that. Everything is so clear & I feel happy and refreshed!

:) Anyways!! If you are also starting on a c25k journey add me!

I also stopped last year because I got sick. But I am starting back next week... I will add you, I know i'll need
    some motivation to keep going. I can walk 5 miles with out trouble so I think I can do this...

Anyone can add me if you wish, just write C25K in the subject or message...