Going out of Town

Options
jg4ever
jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
I have been on track and watching carbs, protein, fats and fiber since last Wednesday. I'm just getting the hang of it. I'm really nervous about my anniversary coming up next week because we are going to be away from home for 3 days. It will be really hard to watch my carbs, protein, fat and fiber and stay or try to hit ketosis being we will be eating out for every meal. Any ideas how eat out and watch all of my goals also. I don't want to eat out at subway the whole time that isn't very romantic. lol Thank you and have a wonderful Monday. :)

Replies

• enforce1
    enforce1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its really easy to eat out.

Meat and veg, with some cheese. Not difficult
  • HealthyHappyWealthyWise
    Options
    I personally would not worry about counting everything, just focusing on foods that are low carb and nutritious. Basically what enforce1 just said.

Meats, cheeses, veggies. Cobb salad, chicken wings with no sauce but plenty of ranch or bleu cheese, omelette breakfasts, steak and broccoli (with bearnaise if you can get it).

Maybe pick up some portable snacks to take with you because I can see being hungry while out and about to be a problem. Hormel pepperoni works well because it is vacuum packed, jerky, quest bars.

Good luck! Happy anniversary!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about getting kicked out of ketosis for a special occasion. Anything your body has done can be undone in time. Enjoy yourself, pursue happiness, and bacon.