Day 1

Options
sarahbw22
sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
Good morning!!! I hope everyone is ready to get started!! I already did 25 squats when I first got to work and I'm not going to lie, I didn't enjoy it, haha! But I did feel a burn, and that's what I'm aiming for. Throughout the day I will complete the Abs and Squats and I'll post when I'm done. I look forward to seeing you all post that you finished it too!! Good luck!!

Replies

• sarahbw22
    Options
    Phew!!! All done!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I did my 50 squats this morning and got through most of the ab workout. I did google all of the exercises, but some of them were harder to do. I think that the core strength from doing this challenge will help me to conquer that. Have a super day everyone. :)
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    I did my 50 squats this morning and got through most of the ab workout. I did google all of the exercises, but some of them were harder to do. I think that the core strength from doing this challenge will help me to conquer that. Have a super day everyone. :)

Keep up the hard work!!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Only just joined - a day late - but I do squats every day anyway, so will just do double the crunches....
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    Only just joined - a day late - but I do squats every day anyway, so will just do double the crunches....

Awesome!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I did my squats during the day yesterday....and did the abs last night! Also started Day 1 of JM 30 Day Shred:) I've got my work cut out for me! haha
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I completed day 1 yesterday. Abs are very sore this morning...that's a good thing:smile:
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    I did my squats during the day yesterday....and did the abs last night! Also started Day 1 of JM 30 Day Shred:) I've got my work cut out for me! haha

Lol, yeah you do!! Just be sure to listen to your body and take breaks when/if needed. Great work hunny!! :)
  • sarahbw22
    Options
    I completed day 1 yesterday. Abs are very sore this morning...that's a good thing:smile:

That's what I like to hear!!!