4 days down and excited!!!!!

Options
Well team I have 4 days of exercise under my belt, one day of cardio 30 mins. on the (eliptical or ARC trainer) then every other day I'm doing 30 mins of curcuit training that's lifting weights and doing some type of cardio 1 min. in between machines. I have a sore back because of over doing it one day. But I still feel good, can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow (Friday). Also I was told by someone, that I need to learn and focus on just eating right, find out what my emotional eating triggers are and start to deal with them. Don't worry so much about the weight, cause If I focus on good eating habits and staying in my calorie range and working out. The WEIGHT WILL COME OFF. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to weigh once on the 1st of the month and the rest of the month I'm going to workout and try my very best to log and stay within my 1880 calories each day. I will check in with you guys as I go through this month and as soon as I get a new scale I will post my current weight for the month of May. I pray that everyone in this group is staying focused and being supportive of one another because we all need a shoulder from time to time. Be Bless Anissa

Replies

• KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well team I have 4 days of exercise under my belt, one day of cardio 30 mins. on the (eliptical or ARC trainer) then every other day I'm doing 30 mins of curcuit training that's lifting weights and doing some type of cardio 1 min. in between machines. I have a sore back because of over doing it one day. But I still feel good, can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow (Friday). Also I was told by someone, that I need to learn and focus on just eating right, find out what my emotional eating triggers are and start to deal with them. Don't worry so much about the weight, cause If I focus on good eating habits and staying in my calorie range and working out. The WEIGHT WILL COME OFF. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to weigh once on the 1st of the month and the rest of the month I'm going to workout and try my very best to log and stay within my 1880 calories each day. I will check in with you guys as I go through this month and as soon as I get a new scale I will post my current weight for the month of May. I pray that everyone in this group is staying focused and being supportive of one another because we all need a shoulder from time to time. Be Bless Anissa

CONGRATULATIONS ON JOINING THE JOURNEY!!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP IT UP!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    HOW EXCITING!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sounds like you are indeed on your way to better healthier you!!! Smart person that told you to be more concern with your eating and habits....If myself and many others focused on that more starting off...man it may have not taken as long...but either way....It is amazing the things you can do with a great realistic mind-set...Welcome to the group and continue pushing...I will definitely be cheering you on!!!

STEPH
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are well on your way to a better you!!!! Congrats and we are here to help!!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, congrats to you:) Great post, Thanks for sharing!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an excellent plan! :smile:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    It is amazing what working out and eating right can do for your body! Not only do you lose weight, you FEEL great! Congrats to you on making a healthier lifestyle change! Cheers to what the future holds for you!!!