• Hockeymom610
    Hockeymom610 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Mine are done too! Woohoo!!

So where do you feel them working? I feel the burn in my thighs and not so much in my butt. Is this right - or am I standing the wrong way?

Just curious where everyone else is feeling it?!?!
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did 30......saving other 30 for later! I can barely squat from Day 1 and 2!!! LOL, can't wait til rest day tomorrow. I am really into this though!
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Done! Plain old regular squats.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Done.

@carlynishere. Maybe google squats and get a video to show proper placement and form. Then do them in front of a mirror or something to make sure you are in proper form. Also when you straighten back up squeeze your gluts. You will feel them in your thighs but you should also start to feel them in you bum.
  • Here_I_Am
    Here_I_Am Posts: 44
    Options
    Doing mine throughout the day as I had trouble with 55 yesterday
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    3/3 = 60 squats with front kick done (each leg)!
  • fallond83
    fallond83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    60 done :)
  • EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    todays 60 r done
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Done... Yea :happy:
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Done.

@carlynishere. Maybe google squats and get a video to show proper placement and form. Then do them in front of a mirror or something to make sure you are in proper form. Also when you straighten back up squeeze your gluts. You will feel them in your thighs but you should also start to feel them in you bum.

Thanks DEVLe - I looked at a couple youtube videos and think I am doing them right. I guess I need to tighten the butt muscles when I do it. But man are my thighs tight!! LOL
  • StephanieJai23
    Options
    60 squats done!
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Done
    40 regular, 20 sumo
  • jennifer_rose15
    Options
    Oh what is the difference between regular and sumo?! Thanks for any help, 60 normal squats done!
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Done.

Thanks DEVLe - I looked at a couple youtube videos and think I am doing them right. I guess I need to tighten the butt muscles when I do it. But man are my thighs tight!! LOL

I always feel them in my thighs first. It isn't until I start doing many that I feel them in my bum. I work out at 2 different gyms with different trainers. I have been told my form is good, so that isn't my problem. I did this challegne a coupe of months ago and it wasn't until about halfway through that my bum started feeling it.

I've completed my 60.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Oh what is the difference between regular and sumo?! Thanks for any help, 60 normal squats done!

regular is like when you have your feet about shoulder width apart and squat like sittting into a chair.

Sumo is where you put your feet much wider apart and squat
    Something that helps me with sumos is to put my arms between my legs reaching towards the grouns
    where as with a regular squat I almost always raise my arms up like to balance myself.

for extra burning awesome, add in a jump in and out again between sumo squats.
    (my thighs are faaaaat so I do as much thigh burning action I can do!!)
  • jennifer_rose15
    Options

regular is like when you have your feet about shoulder width apart and squat like sittting into a chair.

Sumo is where you put your feet much wider apart and squat
    Something that helps me with sumos is to put my arms between my legs reaching towards the grouns
    where as with a regular squat I almost always raise my arms up like to balance myself.

for extra burning awesome, add in a jump in and out again between sumo squats.
    (my thighs are faaaaat so I do as much thigh burning action I can do!!)

I like that idea as well! I carry most of my weight in my thighs so I will definitely be trying the sumo way of squats! Thanks for the info :)
  • Laney2r
    Laney2r Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Done!!! Yay!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    60 done!!! Happy Friday!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    All done!!!