FRIDAY 5/3 What's your plan? Hard work = good payoff

Options
2»

Replies

• crystalball24
    Options
    It wasn't raining this morning so I was able to ride my bike to work again, 4 days in a row now!

I feel like I have been getting in really good exercise's but the scale isn't moving for me, I think I need to make better food choices, more clean eating. So I'm expecting no weight change this week and really focus next week on what I'm eating and hopefully I will FINALLY loose weight. I seem to always get fusterated around 2 weeks when I don't see the scale move, I just need to stay positive that stupid scale will move eventually!
  • brina1977
    brina1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    TGIF!!!!! Tonight it is my intention to get a fabulous workout while having a blast. It all depends on when i can leave work. If it's early, I'm thinking kids and dogs at the park, i will even take the big stubborn one so i get double the work out. Maybe I can squeeze in a paddle boat ride. If it's a late work night, I'll get all spruced up and find a nice place to get my groove on. I will not sit on a bar stool and i will spend 90% of the night on the dance floor. Maybe I'll do both!
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weather is so nice today! So I think I’m going to head to a park with a friend and do some serious walking!
    Saturday will be yardwork/gardening and hopefully a nice hike or bike ride someplace! I think I’ll be ready for the weigh in.
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Since we started the challenge on 4/21 I have been doing only heavy cardio and abs every morning at the gym. I stuck to my nutrition plan and dropped just over 6 pounds that first week. I agree with Keith, this second week has flown by. My plan for today is to try and stay under calories which has not been a problem lately, but for some reason I am STARVING today!

I plan to bust out another killer cardio work-out tomorrow so that I can enjoy a nice bbq steak and some beer in the afternoon if this beautiful weather keeps up. I am hoping for another good result at the weigh-in/measurement on Sunday morning. I am not expecting another 6 pound loss, but hoping for a nice little drop to start off Week 3!

Depending on how much weight I have lost, I will decide if I am going to continue one more week of pure cardio or go back to the weights as well.

I wish everyone a great weekend and good luck on Sunday!
  • southernpawsc
    Options
    2 hours of walking here! my tracker couldn't pick up enough signal b'c of storms in the area, but I guess it was 6 1/2 7 miles.

Hurts so gooooood.