May 6 challenge

Options

Replies

• nwintersrn
    nwintersrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    **TEAM SACRIMONI**
    I reached out to my nursing students who are all on the edge of their seats preparing for their upcoming final exam. I gave them a blueprint of the examination so that they knew areas to focus. Its too stressful for them at this time of year. I felt good about it.

Also, did 50 jumping jacks. I've forgotten how much energy go into those.
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I reached out to a very good friend and shared a book I read with her. The Plan. She has thyroid issues and is doing everything right but isn't losing. She was very grateful and it was nice to help her.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    my son ruined one of his contacts so I went and picked him up a new pair and also sat in the passport office having his passport renew checked for an hour and a half. Plus 100 jumping jacks.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI*** POSTING ON BEHALF FOR ANAGRAPHY

A student recently lost their mother unexpectedly and she has been a great support system for this student.

100 Jumping Jacks completed
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    helped my ex try to track down several of his missing cards (ie: credit, debit)

6 floors climbed today
    2.78 miles traveled today
    15 minutes of trikke-ing
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    This is right down my alley because its the nature of my job! However, this challenge made me more aware and "on the lookout" for the little things that make a big difference in easing tension and anxiety in people's difficult days, like taking the initiative to introduce yourself and share a friendly smile when you know that tension is high. It doesn't take much money or effort to show you care. But it does take a conscious effort. Thanks for the boost!

Jumping jacks done! Blundetto!!!u
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I have bween helping an elderly friend do his garden. He is awaiting a heart gtransplant and is unable to really do it himself. He makes dried herbs and sells them as a big part of his income, and this is really helping him out! I went over today to help him. And I am going to do the bonus shortly! hehehe
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Helped my fiance in dealing with a tough time today...tried to be a calming force and here for him.
    Also, agreed to help a friend with her new job.
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yay, good deed finished for today. My friend was broken up with recently so I spent about an hour today talking it through with him.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Team Dante

I paid for a month at the gym and told the manager to give it to someone who needed it and 100 jumping jacks done-20 full ones, 80 low impact and 35 min on cross trainer
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Helped a lady who had a seizure at one of my accounts. 100 jumping jacks done.
  • mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    I have a friend who is newly married, husband travels alot. She moved to his hometown and is having some tough times adjusting to life in a new area. I just let her vent and get it all out then we spent a bit of time just laughing and making her day a bit brighter.
  • renira
    renira Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been very lazy working on my friend's computer (she really could use a decent one for the kids but can't afford one so I'm doing it purely gratis and when I say lazy, I mean we're working on 6 months now and it's really not that difficult). So, I got rolling on it getting things in gear (warranty claims, fun times) and taking a look at my mother-in-law's computer that needs a new cpu fan. Got to put my skills to some good use today and help out those who aren't good with computers. Now time to work on those jumping jacks...I'll let my capo know to spread the word if I manage to get through them after it cools down a bit (balmy 88 degrees in the house atm). Thanks!
  • shadowsaround
    Options
    Helped a lady I know with weight loss tips. 100 jumping jack exterminated. I'll be back...
  • heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    *TEAM SACRIMONI**

So I have decided to workout with a friend. I am going to be her motivation to lift weights (which we did today) and she is going to try to make me a runner (which we tried today) I was so slow I felt bad she had to deal with me! But hopefully it will get better. Also, I always check in with my sister (who is on another team) to make sure she is doing the daily challenge (dont want her getting whacked)!!

100+ jumping jacks done!
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A friend recently reached out to me telling me how the work outs I post on Facebook have really inspired her to get back into shape. I have been giving her tips and new recipe ideas trying to help her get motivated again to loose weight and get healthier.

100 jumping jacks done! Then my niece wanted to do burpees, so that turned into a 30 min strength/cross training work.out! So I was helped today too:-)
  • sgpamanda02
    sgpamanda02 Posts: 10
    Options
    Donated money to a friends fundraiser. 100 jumping jacks done.
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I helped a friend with his resume and apply for new jobs.

Go Team Aprile!!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Money has been tight for my roommate and her boyfriend so I thought I would cook dinner for all of us. It's nothing big but they certainly appreciated it. Also, downloaded an app that makes a tiny donation to charity for every mile you run/walk/jog.

I
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I met with my school lunch buddy. She's an inner city kid and it really warms my heart spending time with her. Jumping jacks are completed.