May 6 #MayMuscles

Options
Salty510
Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
Ahh Monday. The most challenging day of the week. Here we go, let's rock it!

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie...I'm kinda terrified about this one!! I've only done the 100 Burpee Burnout once before & it was pretty brutal.
  • Salty510
    Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    HOOOOOLLLLLLY Crap. 100 Burpee Burnout is NO JOKE.

I probably only did 20% of this workout. Having my two kids mocking me while I was attempting it didn't help. Well, they just thought it was funny watching me try but whatever. Doing burpees at 210 pounds is freaking hard!!!

May 2 & May 6 done. OMG. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow SO BAD.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    HOOOOOLLLLLLY Crap. 100 Burpee Burnout is NO JOKE.

I probably only did 20% of this workout. Having my two kids mocking me while I was attempting it didn't help. Well, they just thought it was funny watching me try but whatever. Doing burpees at 210 pounds is freaking hard!!!

May 2 & May 6 done. OMG. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow SO BAD.
    Ahh, totally hey?! I'm so freaked out about doing it EVERY week this month, haha! My kids are little enough that they still nap so I usually do my workouts when they're either napping or already in bed for the night.
  • cliente
    cliente Posts: 40
    Options
    I only did 60 burpees before die! :)
    Really intensive..I hope to do more next Monday :)
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I liked the shoulder tap burpees the most. They were a nice break compared to the rest of them, haha.

mayday6_zps84bd4e02.png
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I only did 60 burpees before die! :)
    Really intensive..I hope to do more next Monday :)
    60 is super impressive! I did the burnout video once before, about a month ago & it was a lot easier for me this time! You probably will find it easier next Monday & then even easier the Monday after!! :bigsmile:
  • kconcepc327
    kconcepc327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started blogilates and can I say FANTASTIC! In so glad I ran into this site, I did the workouts today for 1st time. It was brutal but I loved it. I didn't even know wat a burpee was b4 today's workout, lol! Now Every muscle in my body definitely knows! # trainlikeabeast ;-p
  • rubyboffin
    rubyboffin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wait til tomorrow! I did the burpee's yesterday and it went really well! I could do almost everyone.. I had no idea how i did that (didnt include the jump all the time though} but getting up & down is hard enough! and now i feel it everywhere!!!

& welcome here! youre gonna love the challenges Cassey trows at you!