GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
How did today go!

I loved the workout, it was fun.

Replies

• davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Today was rough! lol I'm way far out of shape and I luckily had my son there doing it with me which kept me motivated to complete it. This will definitely take LOTS of will power for me...
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Same here. Doing the prep schedule and that was still tough. I managed to make it all the way through but I was huffing and puffing all the way. Tomorrow is stretch 40 and I hear its mostly yoga. Fingers crossed!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Will be completing day 1 today....got the invite late..have started it before but have not completed because I was doing multiple programs at the same time...it was to intense to complete with anything else. Excited to complete the program with all of you. Thanks for the invite.

I typed the whole schedule out in an excel spreadsheet...if anyone would like it please send me a message and I will email it to you. :0)
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    I conpleted day one yesterday. A little discouraging when I was so out of breath and I could hear my thighs smacking together, I just kept saying this is why you NEED to do this!

I am a little sore today but that is an accomplishment! :)
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! We can totally do this! I finished stretch 40 this morning and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. Great way to start the day and I finished feeling relaxed (albeit a little sweaty) and ready to start the day. I even managed to squeeze in the performance and recovery drink after the workout. I've heard good things about it, so I was a bit curious and decided to see if it will help with my workouts. :smile:
  • Maydalis
    Maydalis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That first workout seemed to go on forever! Well, I did the first time around workout where it breaks it down for you. And on top of that I had my 5 year old son interrupting me and asking for different things at regular intervals. So it lasted well over an hour.

As for the workout itself? It was HARD, but so much fun.
  • sarajayne32
    sarajayne32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a health issue that no one can seem to figure out. I get extremely dizzy, lightheaded and I pass out , and it happens completely randomly, but also happens when I work out hard. I can barely make it through a turbo fire warm up!!!!!!!!!!! So Frustrating.. I am going to keep trying, but I get sooo dizzy!!! So I am not giving up yet, but I haven't completed a workout yet!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Alright completed day Week one day 1....went well..Burned 323 calories on it today. Seems high but all my workouts were high...will keep on eye on the heart rate monitor. See you all tomorrow.