Speak your Truth

Using personal statements, meaning speaking only for yourself and how YOU feel,
1. Discuss what works well in this class and
2. What does not work well in this class.
3. You also should speak to why you believe it is successful
4. Why is it not successful.
5. Finally you need to provide suggestions for a solution.

Replies

• dbugg001
    dbugg001 Posts: 8
    I think what works best in class, is the "Heart Thumping Thursday". It works because everybody gets to go to the gym and have fun. I think cooking on Fridays work because everybody is too hyped up about the weekend and doesn't wanna be in school anymore around 2 o'clock.
  • joey9812
    joey9812 Posts: 8
    what works in the class is the encouragement
    what doesn't work in the class is the classroom
    because encouragement can help other people
    its a small classroom
    get a bigger classroom
  • Toniobugg
    Toniobugg Posts: 8
    1) i think that i do some times and some times i don't
    2)people that talks all the time
    3)maybe some times but not all the time
    4)because i feel different for people
    5)spelt the groups up how talk a lot
  • when we try hard and try to do work and talking about the diabetes topic
  • I Think What Works Well Is Going To The Gym Every Thursday Because Its A Opportunity For Us To Get All Of The Over Excessive Energy We Might Have. One Thing For Sure Is The Amount Of Respect We Lack . I Speak For myself In This Because Im Very Respectful But Some Kids Don't Quite Get It. Its Successful To Learn The Quality Of Respect Because If You Want Respect You Gotta Show It To Be Able To Get It Back In Return. Its Not Successful Because Some People Don't Understand And Won't. I Think If The Certain Kids That Don't Show Respect Don't Need To Be In This Class Or Just Don't Get To Do The Certain Things We Do In Class.
  • Using personal statements, meaning speaking only for yourself and how YOU feel,
    1. Discuss what works well in this class and

i Think that going to the gym lets some type of energy out for these kids . i Also think that if we were to try and put more effort into something we can all decide on that some kids could actually want to be involved in that it would be fun . i think that this would be successful because some of the kids could actually be proud of something in this class . and this could probably not even work because most of the kids would probably take it as a joke like everything else . i suggest that every one should ATLEAST try .
  • 1. Discuss what works well in this class and
    -I feel like the Deats-Dollars work because people actually like to earn them most of the time.
    -People like myself talking and interupting and making someone else feel bad.
    -It's successful because some of us actually listen t what we learn about like about grains, and diabeties.
    -Because there are alot of backtalking and swearing and hurting peoples feelings.
    -Maybe we can have a chill day to let everything cool down and just let loose and seperate the people who dislike one another.