Sydney/Aussie friends

Options
Hi guys

I'm almost halfway to my goal and need some more friends, only 2-3 of my friends are active now the rest have finished or are doing MFP part time.

Anyone in Sydney or this timezones welcome to add me to motivate each other. I like to see other people's weight loss or exercise burn and try to compete :)

Cheers

Replies

• Scott15Fit
    Scott15Fit Posts: 71
    Options
    Bump so FL see's this
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I am from down that way originally but in QLD now. Sending a request to keep my friend happy :wink:
  • danwatto
    danwatto Posts: 14
    Options
    I am from down that way originally but in QLD now. Sending a request to keep my friend happy :wink:

Thanks,
    It's all the same timezone now, no DST too.

Cheers
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a Sydney sider. I log everyday but admittedly am on a food lapse.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    yeah in taree, same time zone
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am a Sydney single mum to 13yo DD. I am 44, work full time in the city, been at MFP for about 5 months and have lost 15kg this year, currently 74kg and aiming to lose about another 15kg (maybe 10). I log in every day, try to visit friends pages every night, just depends how busy I am, but I think it is great to have "pals" who are in the same time zone, or at least country.

I eat about 1500 calories a day, balance my macros 40/30/30 and go to the gym at 5am 4 x per week, mainly doing weights (which I love), with a little bit of walk/run HIIT (or bike) and tomorrow am doing my first Yoga class... not sure about Yoga, I think I'll be bored, but we shall see. Also drink wine, but trying to stay away from chocolate. I don't really think anything is forbidden, however I choose not to eat certain foods now that I am being kinder to my body.

Please read my profile (and/or my blog) and if you think we would be compatible friends, send a request with a little message so I know who you are.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :smile: Sending you a request ... I am in Melbourne!
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a mum of two beautiful boys in Brisbane. a 3 year old and a 6 month old. I've been a MFP member since 2010 and have lost weight both the wrong way and the right way. I am now just under 2 kg away from maintenance, and love to make friends with likeminded people who eat to lose weight and eat clean. (I try to eat about 80% clean). I am here to be a good influence on my kids and show that stagnancy and being overweight is NOT the norm. I have an open diary, please feel free to look and if you feel I am a good fit for you, please add me. I do appreciate a message with your request, so I can get to know you. I like to support and be supported. Cheers :-)
  • Ginn24
    Ginn24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I'm also looking for Aussie friends, I'm from Goulburn NSW. I've added some people I've found on the message boards today. I'm also looking for Aussies who use the Jawbone Up bracelet for tracking steps/sleep/etc, as I've recently changed from my Fitbit Ultra to Jawbone Up.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Petefry1
    Petefry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Another Sydneysider. Will send you a FR.
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a fellow Sydney sider, Friend Requests sent!

Feel free to add me :)
  • alicewa88
    alicewa88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi on the west coast, feel free to add me :)
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    24 year old sydney guy here. Feel free to add me.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Active Sydney chick! :)
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    i live in nsw but i live in the riverina dont hold that against me feel free to add me i log in everyday