Day 7!

Options
I started this challenge 7 days ago and have been very faithful!!! I have made a twist on it for myself. I have been doing sets of three of the daily requirement. Day one I did three sets of 50, day two three sets of 55 and so on. This works well for me because I have a lot of butt to tone and it will get me there even faster along with correcting my eating habits.
Thank you for this challenge!

Replies

• messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge 7 days ago and have been very faithful!!! I have made a twist on it for myself. I have been doing sets of three of the daily requirement. Day one I did three sets of 50, day two three sets of 55 and so on. This works well for me because I have a lot of butt to tone and it will get me there even faster along with correcting my eating habits.
    Thank you for this challenge!

Good Luck to you my love. Happy Squatting!!
  • deda1967
    deda1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this continuous for for people to join. ? Just post my daily results?
  • mlbqueen
    mlbqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    I am on day 22. I plan on starting over after my 30 days are done. My butt and legs are the areas I need to focus on most. Jump in any time and we can encourage each other! It has been fun seeing what types of squats produce the best results for me.
  • mlbqueen
    Options
    Thanks I am on day 22,
  • mlbqueen
    Options
    Thanks I am on day 22!
  • mlbqueen
    Options
    Sorry it's so late getting back to you. I finished that challenge on May 24th. I just started another challenge for myself four days ago.
    Add me as a friend if you would like, It is nice to have others to relate to.
  • mlbqueen
    Options
    This is what I started for myself and if anyone would like to join me, I would love it!

mlbqueen -Starting a new 30 day "leg" challenge for myself and anyone who wants to join in: starting with 250 squats and 3 sets of 20 lunges the first day with an increase of 5 each day thereafter. I am really wanting to improve my legs and rear! I did the 30 day squat challenge and it was great. My rear is firmer and I lost 1 inch off my hips. I do need to tone more and the squats did not work all the areas I need. Sooooo here I go!!!

I am now on day four. I had yesterday as a rest day from all workout activity. I plan on having one "rest day" a week.
    TODAY- I ran 6.2 miles and finished my 260 squats, 3 sets of 30 each leg. :smile:
    Anyone that wants to add me is more than welcome. All positive outlooks are needed! I am not a trainer, or in physical p
    Fitness sales. I just want to get fit and firm with friends!
  • mlbqueen
    Options
    This is what I started for myself and if anyone would like to join me, I would love it!

mlbqueen -Starting a new 30 day "leg" challenge for myself and anyone who wants to join in: starting with 250 squats and 3 sets of 20 lunges the first day with an increase of 5 each day thereafter. I am really wanting to improve my legs and rear! I did the 30 day squat challenge and it was great. My rear is firmer and I lost 1 inch off my hips. I do need to tone more and the squats did not work all the areas I need. Sooooo here I go!!!

I am now on day four. I had yesterday as a rest day from all workout activity. I plan on having one "rest day" a week.
    TODAY- I ran 6.2 miles and finished my 260 squats, 3 sets of 30 each leg.
    Anyone that wants to add me is more than welcome. All positive outlooks are needed! I am not a trainer, or in physical p
    Fitness sales. I just want to get fit and firm with friends!