Day 5, Level 1 Roll Call!

Options
GiveMeCoffee
GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
Day 5, Level 1 DONE!

Can't believe it but I didn't have to take a break and used my weights through everything! Usually I drop the weights for the second round of strength. Tomorrow I think is going to be my rest day, and then back at it for a Mother's Day gift to myself. Getting healthy there is no better gift!

Good Luck everyone

Replies

• meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I did Day 5 yesterday and am taking a much needed rest day today an getting back at it tomorrow. Half of level 1 done!!!! Keep it up everyone!!
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 5, level 1 - done! Woohoo!! Now to enjoy the rest of my Friday evening!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind.... :grumble: but i'm either going to just keep a day behind, otherwise i'm going to try to get 2 workouts in on 1 day. either way, i'm going to get it done! just hope i'm not getting the cold i feel coming on :( either way - I'LL WORK THROUGH IT!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 is OVER! Taking a rest day tomorrow.
  • PrueH1
    PrueH1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 DONE!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I went to a party Saturday and missed working out. So, I did "Day 5" this morning.
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1- Complete. Those arm raises with the side lunges are still giving me grief. But this dvd is definitely worth it!!
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 DONE!

Easiest day yet, I can generally get through the abs and cardio without any issue, but I still flounder like a fish on skates during the strength haha. Eventually...! No more soreness anymore, so that's a nice change.