Help me! I hope the damage I have done can be repaired!

2»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    We may well get your calories up, especially when you are able to me more active, but want t o change one thing at a time so we can monitor what seems to work. If you change 2 or more variables at the same time then you cannot tell which one(s) have an impact.
  • true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks - that makes sense!!! It is going to be hard for the carb queen in me to get so much protein (but that is probably how I got, and stayed, fat for so long)!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Thanks - that makes sense!!! It is going to be hard for the carb queen in me to get so much protein (but that is probably how I got, and stayed, fat for so long)!!!!

I posted this thread a while back which may help re protein:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/926789-protein-sources

IMO, greek yogurt is one of the best ways to get your protein up, if you like it. Get the plain stuff and throw some berries in it - very nice with lots of micronutrients and fiber that way.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Locking so we can keep track of active threads. If you wish for the thread to be unlocked so you can update us or have further questions, please feel free to PM either myself or SideSteel, including a link to this thread and we will unlock it so you ca

Could you let us know what your weight has done in one more week and we can take it from there.
This discussion has been closed.