HEY 300+..Daily Discussions??

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I find that if I put crushed ice in my cup, it is easier to drink more:happy:

I find putting Mio in mine does this, LOL
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I usually fill my cup up and try to drink a glass everytime I go into the kitchen (I stand there and drink the whole glass so that I don't set it down and forget it). I also try to drink at least 1-2 glasses with each meal. I've also seen a really great idea posted where you mark a cup with times throughout the day and try to hit that mark by the specified time:

waterbottlemarkedwithtime.jpg
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I usually fill my cup up and try to drink a glass everytime I go into the kitchen (I stand there and drink the whole glass so that I don't set it down and forget it). I also try to drink at least 1-2 glasses with each meal. I've also seen a really great idea posted where you mark a cup with times throughout the day and try to hit that mark by the specified time:

waterbottlemarkedwithtime.jpg

That is a great idea!! I found that I will drink a lot more if I have it a cup with a lid and straw. Training from all these years of eating out I suppose but I do at least get the water in.
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    I keep a 16-32 ounce cup on top of my water jug. I try to drink at least 64 ounces a day, but goal for 96 or more. I feel better the more I drink.

weather here today is perfect. low 70's with a cool breeze. a few tiny clouds, enough to be pretty :0)
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW..I haven't had time to check this post but THANKS guys for keeping it up. I hope everyone is having a great week! I have been dealing with hot weather and my body is not liking it at all..no energy..major water retention YUCK! Not sure why I am having this issue all of the sudden hopefully I will adjust soon. I have been pushing major WATER! FRIDAY is tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day!
  • mlidge
    mlidge Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My 3 computer science project courses induced terrible sleep schedule is really wreaking havoc on my diet and exercise. I'm just exhausted all the time, and cooped up in the labs working on things. It's frustrating because I really want to take better care of myself, but academics are important and two of them are group project classes so I'm accountable to my team members. I'm just glad I only have the rest of this quarter and then 1 class in the fall, and then I get to graduate.

//vent over
  • tamrod2
    Options
    That is frustrating. Can you bring food with you while you work in the lab? If not you can only do the best you can do..eat what is nearby but still track it. This to shall pass:bigsmile:
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Two steps forward, two steps back...

I was down to 340 lbs in November (down from 380) - now I'm back to 365.

But I haven't gained any size back! My arms are 1" larger (but more defined) and my legs are starting to look like carved tree trunks (and about as solid, too), and I'm still at the lowest belt hole.

Where do I get my permanent membership card for this group?
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Two steps forward, two steps back...

I was down to 340 lbs in November (down from 380) - now I'm back to 365.

But I haven't gained any size back! My arms are 1" larger (but more defined) and my legs are starting to look like carved tree trunks (and about as solid, too), and I'm still at the lowest belt hole.

Where do I get my permanent membership card for this group?

Isn't that crazy when your body is changing but your weight isn't? I can't say I've gained, but I have only lost 4 lbs (currently at 280) since the end of January (although some mornings it's back up to 283-284). My body is definitely changing though - I've lost several inches and am starting to see muscle definition in my arms. Clothes are fitting completely differently. That scale is the most frustrating though.

I mean, at SOME point it has to go down. I can't continue to lose inches and reach my goal size but still be 280 forever. I would throw out the scale for at least a month but I have a commitment to weigh in weekly until the end of June. Seriously thinking about doing the no scale thing for a month after that though.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a rough last two weeks, but am back on the saddle now....had a long day today, on my feet about 14 hours straight.....time for bed, just wanted to check in and say hello.....:yawn:
  • mlidge
    mlidge Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a rough last two weeks, but am back on the saddle now....had a long day today, on my feet about 14 hours straight.....time for bed, just wanted to check in and say hello.....:yawn:

I've had a rough couple of weeks too - but instead of being on my feet all day I'm sitting all day working on projects. I'm back in the saddle too and trying not to dwell too much on the unhealthy eating I've been doing.
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I've had a rough couple of weeks too - but instead of being on my feet all day I'm sitting all day working on projects. I'm back in the saddle too and trying not to dwell too much on the unhealthy eating I've been doing.

We all have moments where life gets in the way. It's important to brush ourselves off and get back on track as soon as we can. Keep going guys :)
  • herblackwings39
    Options
    Good evening! Today was a long day....a long, dreary, drizzly day, but tomorrow should be nicer. I need to run errands and drop a check off at the gym so I can get back to the machine weights. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • tamrod2
    Options
    Good evening! Today was a long day....a long, dreary, drizzly day, but tomorrow should be nicer. I need to run errands and drop a check off at the gym so I can get back to the machine weights. Hope everyone is doing well.
    [/quote

It is going...haven't been able to get on here very much. Hope all is well with everyone.]
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A victory was claimed for 300+ today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOySFCFKydY

Reach as high as you can for your goals, and you may just end up reaching PAST them!
  • herblackwings39
    Options
    Nice! You jumped about half my height!
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • tamrod2
    Options
    WOO HOO AWSOME!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Happy :wink: Monday morning everyone! Time to start a new week, let's rock it this week!