Hello??

Options
Where is everyone. It says 92 people joined our group. Yet there are just a handful that are even posting anything. Sure could use some support here . That is why I joined how about you? How are you doing so far?

Replies

• Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Oops! I got busy and completely forgot I joined this challenge! I am very pleased today, as I just got back from a week at Disney (business trip = too much food & drinks!) and I managed to lose 1 lb! It's amazing what you can do when you aren't running after your kids all evening and there's a nice gym right downstairs...
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I am here and was posting at least workouts daily but got off track over the weekend... not with exercising but with posting! Weekends are always a struggle for me food wise but I am doing so much better than in the past... although I did have a little trist with a jar of PB and a spoon last night... think I am in the midst of PMS.... Other than that, I got good workouts in and kept the eating in check somewhat!
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been busy moving! But I am back this week! Its 38 days until my vacation so i'm super stoked to get back at it!