May 14th Challenge

theparnellssean
theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
Post the reason you are in this challenge=1 Large earned
50 Pushups earn and additional Large

Captains please report to me the results for your team for this challenge.

The Don

Replies

• diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    I am in this challenge to find different ways to improve my fitness. I also like having a challenge to defeat, it motivates me and keeps me dedicated.
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 58 Member
    **TEAM SACRIMONI**

I am in this challenge to help me with accountability... If I don't have to report back to someone, I likely won't do it.. which is the biggest part of how MFP helps me!!
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    I am in this chllenge because I need someone to hold me accountable. Plus I really enjoy the challenges, support and camaraderie!
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    I am in this challenge for accountability. And to learn how to be a better MFP friend.
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    I am in this because April's was so awesome! Plus my capo and team are the best :)
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    I am in this challenge to try and keep myself moving and help get my butt back in gear.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    I'm in this for a lil extra push :)
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Team Aprile:

I am here b/c I think the doing something different every day is fun! I can't do everything but I look forward to seeing each challenge!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Team Aprile:

I am here for motivation and to share this journey with others. I have greatly enjoyed learning new activities to try!
  • jenn2403
    jenn2403 Posts: 136 Member
    I love this challenge because it forces me to work a little harder so I don't let me team down. Paulie Walnuts!!
  • Meemilla
    Meemilla Posts: 46
    Team sacrimoni

I am in the challenge because I love a challenge! I love to conquer every challenge, every pound, every day, and every moment of weakness! And make friends while doing so to hopefully motivate just one other person into doing the same!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    I'm here because I love a challenge. I love the fact that I am on a team and it makes me accountable to others.

It also keeps me moving when I want to stop and has introduced a few new exercises that I am incorporating in my daily routine.
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    I am in this challenge to keep myself motivated and to stay accountable!

Bonus completed too!
  • fmmahan
    fmmahan Posts: 5 Member
    As part of the challenge, knowing I'm not alone and I can see how others have succeeded and learn from them
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    I am in this challenge because I like having the team as a motivation. I also like to see different ways to get moving and active and healthy. I was getting bored with my workout and going nowhere, now I get to look on the board everyday and try something different.
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    TEAM SACRIMONI

I first noticed a friend doing the challenges in April. I wanted to join because I need variety, I'm usually looking for something new every few weeks! I love the accountability factor and support from team mates!
  • BoboGritt
    BoboGritt Posts: 72 Member
    Aprile!

I am in the challenge to meet new people, learn some new exercises and for the fun of completing challenges.
    Bonus completed as well.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    I like the new exercises, true most of them I have to look up on you tube first to get a plan on what to do and more often than not I think: yeah no way I can do this!!!
    But it actually makes me try new things and I find myself wondering of what I CAN do, when thinking prior, I could possibly not!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    The biggest reason I am doing this is because I became a grandmother and I want to see her grow and be an active part of her life. I also needed to fit back into my dress clothes, which I have......Thank god the interview was not a month ago...LOL
  • Noenvynofear
    Noenvynofear Posts: 137 Member
    mainly for accountability and commitment :)